JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
"Video collected by investigators showed that this scene went on for a full minute, the affidavit says, as Martin lay dying in the street and Hammond tried to get his gun to work so that he could shoot again."

"Seeing Martin on the ground and Hammond in his car with the gun in his hand, Gomez held up his cell phone to record video from about 15 feet away.
Gomez's phone captured the moment when Hammond got his gun functioning again, shooting Gomez in the leg. Hammond then started driving slowly away, the affidavit says, firing a second shot at Gomez that went wide"

I hope Hammond does the hardest time a person can endure in prison.

So, this Hammond guy is a bit 'complicated' psychologically.

He is probably a relatively 'intelligent' guy who has some business/financial experience and may actually have had some honest aspirations on a financial business career HOWEVER... he most likely also has a very dark, and diabolical side coupled with some other psychological problems.

He is most likely a malignant narcissist who finally 'crossed over' and killed someone due to his extremely deluded, paranoid and angry, no doubt 'isolated' self he had become.

He is an example of probably the worst of his kind - intelligent, possibly educated to some degree yet extremely desperate mentally, and possibly 'self loathing'.

He falls into the same category as Elizabeth Diane Downs and Ted Bundy.

His business is getting investors to buy futures based on the blockchain market. What could go wrong?

The article describing him as a "businessman" is misleading. He is better described as a financial predator.

His business is getting investors to buy futures based on the blockchain market. What could go wrong?

The article describing him as a "businessman" is misleading. He is better described as a financial predator.
The first thing that comes to mind is that he is looking for the state to take care of him.

He knows that Oregon is a non kill state and will likely get three meals and hot cot for the rest of his life. Hope it's as miserable as the Oregon pen can make it.

So, this Hammond guy is a bit 'complicated' psychologically.

He is probably a relatively 'intelligent' guy who has some business/financial experience and may actually have had some honest aspirations on a financial business career HOWEVER... he most likely also has a very dark, and diabolical side coupled with some other psychological problems.

He is most likely a malignant narcissist who finally 'crossed over' and killed someone due to his extremely deluded, paranoid and angry, no doubt 'isolated' self he had become.

He is an example of probably the worst of his kind - intelligent, possibly educated to some degree yet extremely desperate mentally, and possibly 'self loathing'.

He falls into the same category as Elizabeth Diane Downs and Ted Bundy.
You learned all that working on RVs? :s0140:

In 2020, Hammond founded a financial company in Portland called Aequantium, which managed pooled funds that invested in commodities futures and related securities...

In May 2023, Hammond filed for Chapter 7 bankruptcy. Court records indicate he owed roughly $34,000 in credit card debt and was out of a job after his company closed. Hammond owns an $890,000 home in Portland's West Hills, a 2020 Mercedes SUV and four firearms, according to court documents.

Hammond, who is single with no children, has two traffic tickets in Multnomah County, according to court records. The federal bankruptcy filing indicates Hammond previously used the name Jeffrey Edward Mandalis. Court records indicate Mandalis has a criminal history in Illinois including charges of assault, vandalism, trespassing and domestic battery.

1697348047514.png

Most rich people actually drive 20+ year old clunkers.
You are correct in that assessment. Of the 4 millionaires or people that are well off in my circle of friends, 2 drive older BMWs and Mercedes and the other 2 drive older Lexus .

I admire them for being frugal with their money and not squandering it.

One of my buddies older mercedes is from the early 90s and everything still works including the heated seats. He added one of those newer stereo setups for his bluetooth and it works well for his car.

It always amazes me how willing people are to get violent over something as mundane as traveling in a car with other people doing the same thing on the road.

Don't get me wrong, I understand they don't have to be rational, most people who are quick to use violence, aren't.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top