JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
The LA and Watts riots were so peaceful, the national guard was called out. The history book don't reflect those as peaceful. Why has the call been made to focus on almost 2 yrs of riots as peaceful? Dozens of people (mostly young and minority but not all) and children under 21.

I don't need the weatherman to tell me it's raining. I can look outside and see for myself. Antifa tweets themselves, these were their idea of security. For what? A "peaceful" gathering of love, brotherhood and cooperation?

Just a quick civics refresher for some here...

A) This - is a peaceful, 'Protest."

B) This - is an intimidation/insurrection/riot...

C) This...? This is next.

View attachment 1135949 View attachment 1135950 View attachment 1135951
Interesting choice of pics you have there- : this is a peaceful protest- but the posturing doesn't make it less intimidating for some people.
AM4VMYE4PBHVPK6CTLPSQ3HNUQ.jpg

I'd wager some of them were also armed and prepared to fight....

Interesting choice of pics you have there- : this is a peaceful protest- but the posturing doesn't make it less intimidating for some people.
View attachment 1135969

I'd wager some of them were also armed and prepared to fight....
Blocking a car - and mobbing people while destroying their cars - all while surrounded with children aiming their weapons at you screaming for your submission...?

Really cupcake? That's your, 'equivalence"?

And ftr - I too, am always armed and prepared to fight.

But I'm not out there firebombing folks, much less publicly threatening them on twitter. :rolleyes:

I disagree.
Whole heatedly.
I know these people, too.

Citizens have had enough.

Tell your friends.

View attachment 1135960
Basic.
No one argues that there aren't violent extremists in Antifa.
But you're not arguing that everyone who was at the capital on the 6th was a violent insurrectionist, because some in the crowd were, are you ?

I know a ton of people who PEACEFULLY protested for BLM causes in downtown Portland. You are simplistically lumping everyone in together.

"cupcake" ? eh, not sure what to make of that.

contrary view-
your meth cooking neighbour gets pissed at you for reporting him to the sheriff and calls in an anonymous tip to the police saying you're a nut job that has threatened to shoot up a school and a mall and that you have a ton of guns and are always armed .....survellience indicates you shoot massive amounts of ammo on your property.

You are ripe for a no-knock
Surveillance? a Sheriffs deputy lives down the road, he can hear me shooting
I know the local Sheriffs deputies and they know I have a firearm collection and a shooting range
this isn't Portland

infact I have a nice report from the Clark Co sheriffs on a firearm incident that happened out here

my meth cooking neighbor is no longer there - although the Sherriff wouldn't respond,
a private security unit in 2 big SUVs with Oregon plates, took him away
my daughter was out at dawn with the chickens and watched them

now, if someone is coming for me because I have firearms, there are hundreds of other properties between me and town who also have guns
I'm not so paranode that I believe "THEY" are just going to raid my home first with a no knock warrant

Surveillance? a Sheriffs deputy lives down the road, he can hear me shooting
I know the local Sheriffs deputies and they know I have a firearm collection and a shooting range
this isn't Portland

infact I have a nice report from the Clark Co sheriffs on a firearm incident that happened out here

my meth cooking neighbor is no longer there - although the Sherriff wouldn't respond,
a private security unit in 2 big SUVs with Oregon plates, took him away
my daughter was out at dawn with the chickens and watched them

now, if someone is coming for me because I have firearms, there are hundreds of other properties between me and town who also have guns
I'm not so paranode that I believe "THEY" are just going to raid my home first with a no knock warrant
you are taking what I said too literally. It was an example of what could happen. "Swatting" has been a thing.

The miracle of the Second Amendment: No matter who you are or what your political/religious beliefs, your right to be armed raises the cost to anyone who considers whether to use violence to shut you up.

The miracle of the Second Amendment: No matter who you are or what your political/religious beliefs, your right to be armed raises the cost to anyone who plans to use violence to shut you up.
:)

"Reports" are - that a man exited his home when this pre-riot was forming and was confronted/did confront the mob - and just started firing into the crowd.

Citizens are having enough of this bs.

In for a penny - in for a pound.

View attachment 1135893
Hahahah Frank Reynolds.

Someone wrote this - I'm just sharing......

Toooooottallly unrelated to anything here...

Just a reminder - don't piss off the women who actually appreciate being women...

if this protest group was so armed and dangerous, did anyone in the crowd return fire ?
Or did the shooter manage to incapacitate the only armed people ?

1) I believe in peaceful protest, whether or not I disagree with the cause. No one deserves to be shot for merely being there.
2) just like any protest, I'm erring on the side that the majority, whilst being loud and shouty, are not violent.
3) Andy Ngo is no different from any other wanna-be-famous blogger whose self appointed role is the whip up anger and division for their own benefit.
Not even remotely true dude.

I suggest that many of the commenters here need to refresh their understanding of the site rules, thread closed

Status

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top