JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
What we really need here - to solve the Antifa problem - is a nice big infestation of MS13. Show the soy revolution what hard really looks like.

"Reports" are - that a man exited his home when this pre-riot was forming and was confronted/did confront the mob - and just started firing into the crowd.

Citizens are having enough of this bs.

In for a penny - in for a pound.

blasting.jpeg

So I'll post the most unpopular take in this thread now to get it out of the way. As much as I have zero sympathy for the soy revolutionaries and couldn't find two nickels to run together when they take dirt naps, their vigil last night is actually one I can get behind. No knock warrants are scary stuff, and while I can appreciate the perspective of concern about catching a bad person by surprise, this is a legit slippery slope of "wait until they come for you." We should ALL be against it because groups like the one we all have disdain for would be more than happy to do that if you're deemed a threat for having more than a squirrel gun.

Remember, if you ask yourself "how would I feel if this was done to me?" and your answer is "not great," then there might be more agreement than not.

Power struggles in the commie party were common as it grew, members murder each other to move up in the ranks. Murder and violence is their tool. Fortunately America has a Second Amendment for self defense. :)

one of my longtime friends was In the crowd. She didn't get hit but is understandably in shock right
Remember, if you ask yourself "how would I feel if this was done to me?" and your answer is "not great," then there might be more agreement than not.

one of my longtime friends was in the crowd when this person opened fire. She didn't get hit but is understandably in shock. We were supposed to get breakfast this morning. This was no violent mob but a vocal group demonstrating against another unjustified killing of a black man. It's easy to say things like "had it coming" when they're on the other end of the political spectrum. Just remember that losing a loved one violently is a deep hurt.

It's also kind of telling that Antifa are telling their members not to post video of the event.

Nitter link:
It sounds like when the Portland DMC was bombed or whatever and then antifa was shot at by antifa in front of their hangout.

Status

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads