JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
one of my longtime friends was In the crowd. She didn't get hit but is understandably in shock right

one of my longtime friends was in the crowd when this person opened fire. She didn't get hit but is understandably in shock. We were supposed to get breakfast this morning. This was no violent mob but a vocal group demonstrating against another unjustified killing of a black man. It's easy to say things like "had it coming" when they're on the other end of the political spectrum. Just remember that losing a loved one violently is a deep hurt.
I feel for your friend, but they may have their facts a little wrong. This particular Antifa group, according to a very credible reporter who follows them closely, is armed and regularly provokes and commits violence.

Nitter link:

Power struggles in the commie party were common as it grew, members murder each other to move up in the ranks. Murder and violence is their tool. Fortunately America has a Second Amendment for self defense. :)
To become strong enough to declare and wage war on your own country, you first have to take over a party within the political system. You eventually take control of government institutions and turn that power on those who oppose you.

One betrayal and murder builds upon more of the same until it crosses into genocide…. Like every other bubblegumming communist "revolution" has (and will).

They could be. Lots of gang related shootings now. Could have just as easily been politically motivated as opportunistics revenge gang attack. Not funny though.
You were right up to the point where you started with the "not funny." Either you don't appreciate the irony or are too dumb to do so.

As I said before, I agree with the message of this particular vigil. But the irony of a black man shooting white kids protesting the shooting of a black man is the definition of irony.

I feel for your friend, but they may have their facts a little wrong. This particular Antifa group, according to a very credible reporter who follows them closely, is armed and regularly provokes and commits violence.

Nitter link:
I can tell you that my friend is very non violent. She would not have been there if the the other people (whom she is friends with) had any intentions other than marching.

one of my longtime friends was In the crowd. She didn't get hit but is understandably in shock right

one of my longtime friends was in the crowd when this person opened fire. She didn't get hit but is understandably in shock. We were supposed to get breakfast this morning. This was no violent mob but a vocal group demonstrating against another unjustified killing of a black man. It's easy to say things like "had it coming" when they're on the other end of the political spectrum. Just remember that losing a loved one violently is a deep hurt.
Life lesson:

When you wallow with hogs in their pen, you're gonna get muddy.

If you can't handle it, then don't wallow with hogs.

Im here telling you that I know people that were in that group, a first hand account of the caliber of people in that group. Andy Ngo is someone who whips people up into a froth.

You were right up to the point where you started with the "not funny." Either you don't appreciate the irony or are too dumb to do so.

As I said before, I agree with the message of this particular vigil. But the irony of a black man shooting white kids protesting the shooting of a black man is the definition of irony.
Or I don't read carefully....or maybe you need a wee bit more context to display that irony. But I concede the point thatit is ironic.

What's fu&$ed is that's my dog park.
Just don't go there after dark. Like pretty much every lower middle class hood in NE potland. These cowards always hide/work in the dark. This is the area where those coward rioting dirt bag criminals set up to go and destroy businesses on Sandy Blvd in the last year/two years.

Kind of hard to claim innocence when you go in armed and ready for a confrontation.

LARPING's hard when your'e not throwing paint on an old woman.

I can tell you that my friend is very non violent. She would not have been there if the the other people (whom she is friends with) had any intentions other than marching.
Your friend and her friends may be non-violent and that's fine. There are usually several different groups at these things and the group involved in the shooting are violent and evil.

Im here telling you that I know people that were in that group, a first hand account of the caliber of people in that group. Andy Ngo is someone who whips people up into a froth.

Andy has never beaten an Atifa member so badly that they wind up in ICU with a brain bleed. The same cannot be said in the opposite direction.

If you are vouching for the group involved in the shooting you have lost all credibility here. Here they are in action:

Nitter link:

Those are not good people. You may want to take a closer look at your friends.

Last Edited:
I'm telling you, guys. They're good, honest people who din do nufffin.

Also, a 5'3" 120# man did the shooting? That's the size of a 5th grader. Guns really are the great equalizer

Just an observation but history shows us that the peaceful people in a commie uprising get murdered. Those who have power in the movement use the useful tools to gain attention and murder along the way is commonplace.

Just don't go there after dark. Like pretty much every lower middle class hood in NE potland. These cowards always hide/work in the dark. This is the area where those coward rioting dirt bag criminals set up to go and destroy businesses on Sandy Blvd in the last year/two years.
My dogs need exercise. I guess I'm gonna go check out the scene.

Status

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top