JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
It's also kind of telling that Antifa are telling their members not to post video of the event.

Nitter link:
Didn't that happen when the guy got killed in front of the Democrats headquarters in Portland a few years back? Don't most gang members say that? Was Joe Biden notified that a bunch of people that don't exist got killed?

Portland had a power vacuum disappear. When that happens it always gets filled with violence. The police/mayor stopped enforcing the law. Murder and violence in one small area of the state shot up

🤷🏻‍♂️

07686817-C904-4494-9E54-E2AD0608336E.jpeg

Your friend and her friends may be non-violent and that's fine. There are usually several different groups at these things and the group involved in the shooting are violent and evil.

Andy has never beaten an Atifa member so badly that they wind up in ICU with a brain bleed. The same cannot be said in the opposite direction.

If you are vouching for the group involved in the shooting you have lost all credibility here. Here they are in action:

Those are not good people. You may want to take a closer look at your friends.
Link magicklyyyyyy not working now... :rolleyes:

So I'll post the most unpopular take in this thread now to get it out of the way. As much as I have zero sympathy for the soy revolutionaries and couldn't find two nickels to run together when they take dirt naps, their vigil last night is actually one I can get behind. No knock warrants are scary stuff, and while I can appreciate the perspective of concern about catching a bad person by surprise, this is a legit slippery slope of "wait until they come for you." We should ALL be against it because groups like the one we all have disdain for would be more than happy to do that if you're deemed a threat for having more than a squirrel gun.

Remember, if you ask yourself "how would I feel if this was done to me?" and your answer is "not great," then there might be more agreement than not.
The problem is, that in the very recent past, their (ANTIFA/et. al.) "vigils" and "peaceful protests" have turned into violent riots where people get hurt and property is destroyed.

So I'll post the most unpopular take in this thread now to get it out of the way. As much as I have zero sympathy for the soy revolutionaries and couldn't find two nickels to run together when they take dirt naps, their vigil last night is actually one I can get behind. No knock warrants are scary stuff, and while I can appreciate the perspective of concern about catching a bad person by surprise, this is a legit slippery slope of "wait until they come for you." We should ALL be against it because groups like the one we all have disdain for would be more than happy to do that if you're deemed a threat for having more than a squirrel gun.

Remember, if you ask yourself "how would I feel if this was done to me?" and your answer is "not great," then there might be more agreement than not.
I don't fear a 'NO Knock warrant" our here
when a neighbor started cooking meth on his property and the fumes were giving us headaches, we couldn't get the sheriff to even investigate
they said they were not going to expose their deputies to the danger of an armed meth head
now, to get to my front door, one has to walk over my personal pistol range and crunch on spent 9mm and .45 cases
I can not see any local law enforcement deciding they are going to serve a no knock warrant on a remote home, where they have to cross a shooting range to get to the door

if this protest group was so armed and dangerous, did anyone in the crowd return fire ?
Or did the shooter manage to incapacitate the only armed people ?

1) I believe in peaceful protest, whether or not I disagree with the cause. No one deserves to be shot for merely being there.
2) just like any protest, I'm erring on the side that the majority, whilst being loud and shouty, are not violent.
3) Andy Ngo is no different from any other wanna-be-famous blogger whose self appointed role is the whip up anger and division for their own benefit.

Just a quick civics refresher for some here...

A) This - is a peaceful, 'Protest."

B) This - is an intimidation/insurrection/riot...

C) This...? This is next.

truckers.jpeg riot.jpeg struggle session.jpeg

I don't fear a 'NO Knock warrant" our here
when a neighbor started cooking meth on his property and the fumes were giving us headaches, we couldn't get the sheriff to even investigate
they said they were not going to expose their deputies to the danger of an armed meth head
now, to get to my front door, one has to walk over my personal pistol range and crunch on spent 9mm and .45 cases
I can not see any local law enforcement deciding they are going to serve a no knock warrant on a remote home, where they have to cross a shooting range to get to the door
contrary view-
your meth cooking neighbour gets pissed at you for reporting him to the sheriff and calls in an anonymous tip to the police saying you're a nut job that has threatened to shoot up a school and a mall and that you have a ton of guns and are always armed .....survellience indicates you shoot massive amounts of ammo on your property.

You are ripe for a no-knock

Im here telling you that I know people that were in that group, a first hand account of the caliber of people in that group. Andy Ngo is someone who whips people up into a froth.
You may want to let your friends know that peaceful attendees of protests are both cannon fodder and human shields. By what you write, your one friend is not hip to that, and she may want to avoid attending future soirees.

As Portland continues to decay an entrepreneur could make a map for sale to warn folks which neighborhoods to stay out of.o_O
I think, for the price of Portland real estate, this map should just about cover it....

1645381142917.png

if this protest group was so armed and dangerous, did anyone in the crowd return fire ?
Or did the shooter manage to incapacitate the only armed people ?

1) I believe in peaceful protest, whether or not I disagree with the cause. No one deserves to be shot for merely being there.
2) just like any protest, I'm erring on the side that the majority, whilst being loud and shouty, are not violent.
3) Andy Ngo is no different from any other wanna-be-famous blogger whose self appointed role is the whip up anger and division for their own benefit.
The infamous and violent Antifa leader Melissa Lewis said one of her people got a "chunk" out of the shooter. Since the arrest was not posted until several hours after the incident, it seems plausible that the shooter was taken to the hospital first, then charged upon release. It's also possible the shooter was detained as a suspect and, while still in custody, not immediately charged.

I disagree.
Whole heatedly.
I know these people, too.

Citizens have had enough.

Tell your friends.

Screen Shot 2022-02-20 at 10.19.03 AM.png

I think the cops should all take a week off and let these matters sort themselves out. Let nature take its course.

The infamous and violent Antifa leader Melissa Lewis said one of her people got a "chunk" out of the shooter. Since the arrest was not posted until several hours after the incident, it seems plausible that the shooter was taken to the hospital first, then charged upon release. It's also possible the shooter was detained as a suspect and, while still in custody, not immediately charged.
She is what I imagine AIDS would look like in human form.

Status

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top