JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
And now...

"Luna also noted that a 9 mm caliber semi-automatic MAC-10 assault weapon was recovered at Alhambra dance studio scene,..."

Bruce

And now...

"Luna also noted that a 9 mm caliber semi-automatic MAC-10 assault weapon was recovered at Alhambra dance studio scene,..."

Bruce
this is looking more like an old former gang member than a docile 72 year old Asian man

I shot one back in the '70s, very unbalanced, just a spray and pray firearm
in it's semi auto form, just as hard to shoot as a Tech 9 (and I have one of those)
I think they were originally designed as a counter ambush weapon for the Military in Vietnam
in it's original form, it could dump a 30 rnd mag in 2 sec
The semi auto form of the Cobray is terrible. I own Semi auto and full auto of the m11/9. If you shove a suppressor on the original upper who knows how fast that thing empties, but it is faster than 2 seconds. I love the full auto version with lage uppers and even the original.

Again the semi auto version is doing abnormally well to get through a mag without 5 jams. It is a terrible gun. While MPA did get the kinks worked out of the semi auto design, I would put my SA Cobray as my most likely to jam.

Last Edited:
Another interesting tidbit about the guy from another article:

Two law enforcement sources said the suspect recently showed up to the Hemet police station saying his family was trying to poison him.

I wonder if that raised any 'red flags' ?

As if any ban on firearms or magazines. Doing away with the 3-day wait period, etc. would have prevented this.
But its a sure bet that LEVO and the AG will scream that it would. Hand wringing will ensue. I don't see the Honorable Raschio's TRO standing much longer.
I have a flat tire on my new tires today. I guess I Better go change All 5 before they All go flat!

Another interesting tidbit about the guy from another article:

Two law enforcement sources said the suspect recently showed up to the Hemet police station saying his family was trying to poison him.

I wonder if that raised any 'red flags' ?
Good night, he went to Hemet? Of course a Californian who is a senior citizen would have been in Hemet. Nicknames for Hemet from it's residents include Purgatory and God's waiting room. I unfortunately lived there for 3 years.

weapon-used-desktop-large.jpg

From the New York Times: What We Know About the Gun Used in the Monterey Park Shooting.

But ... but ... the pistol was banned in Californication. And who would have imagined a homicidal criminal wouldn't have a stamped can. :rolleyes:

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top