JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Lars,

OK.

Auto knives are very popular here in Texas as they've recently (2 yr.s ago, I think) been legalized.

I've never gotten one as I'm concerned (especially OTF ones...) it might open while in my pocket if bumped and voila' I'm stabbed by me own knife!

Yeah I have lost interest in BM to be honest. Good quality knives, I own three..... I wish them luck and I will still go in to get my knives serviced but unfortunately I have to vote with my money and take my business somewhere else on my next purchase, I want to get another MicroTech. Last year Kershaw irritated me so that's another company I will avoid. If you must know, I am a first responder and Kershaw was being a douche to me. So my buddy that was with me had to pull rank and let them know he was in the Army intel. and we got in..... so ya I'm cool with Kershaw too. I have several of their knives and I am done.

Last Edited:
So according to BM if I drive to WA from OR with a knife I'm breaking the law?

Are these laws enforced?

===========================================
Depends on the knife. Auto knifes are I believe illegal in WA, so if that is true the answer is yes you would be breaking the law.
What Bench Made is supporting is a law that would allow you to properly store your auto knife and travel through WA from lets say Oregon to Idaho where the knife is legal in both states, in the same manner you can pass through a Anti state with a firearm if you are traveling from a state where the firearm is legal to own to another state where it's legal to own.

Sure, I believe BM all the way to China; Regardless their pattern of contributions to anti-gun politicians can not be rectified by trying to switch the topics. BM has a history of supporting anti-gun candidates. JMHO

Just curious if anyone knows if BM has made any donations to OFF? If they are supporting leftist politicians because it helps further positive knife control legislation and they are also supporting pro gun to the tune of "millions of dollars" then OFF should be first and foremost simply because they are an Oregon company. I would like to know who or what organizations they have donated millions of dollars to.

Benchmade responded to youtube channel The Gun Collective and they made a second video. If you haven't watched part one I would watch it first.

Part 1

Part 2

Has Benchmade reached out to help Radian with The Defend T 2nd Rally yet or did they run out of money after writing checks to the Antis?

Upcoming Events

Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top