JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Not even Portland trash, most of those arrested are professional agitators and were brought here to wreak havoc. One 39 year old is from Philadelphia Pennsylvania. So you tell me whats really going on here.

I firmly believe the US Government should freeze all assets of Soros and Bloomberg. Then we'll see if these "protests" continue.
Go to nypost to read up on the paid professionals running these protests. There are many articles about Columbia university and others.

Last Edited:
In the university statement, "I know our cooperation with the Portland Police Bureau was upsetting to some in our community and I want to address that directly. We would not have taken that step if we thought this matter could be resolved in any other way."

Yeah, the police are the bad guys here despite your university being broken into, vandalized, and property stolen? Unreal...

Mayor Ted Wheeler and, George Soros backed DA, Mike Schmidt helped build this Portland. Now they go on press events and denounce it. The majorty of voters won't likely pay much attention. This isn't an event it's a culture that is being created, seemingly purposefully.

134 of the 282 protestors at the giant Columbia university mess had zero affiliation with the school.
5A62FD9B-50BE-4317-B501-0442EB492D39.jpeg

134 of the 282 protestors at the giant Columbia university mess had zero affiliation with the school.
View attachment 1875231
What really matters is the likelihood that the majority of those pieces of feces will be let out the back doors of the jail late at night when no one is watching. Here in potland you KNOW that Mike Schmidt-Show will let every one go.

Protest...sure.
State your concern and grievance.
Time honored tradition here in America.

Burn , loot , attack others...commit crimes ....Nope.
Doing so , kills whatever message you hope to send.

Granted...
I highly doubt that many of the so called protesters in recent history had any connection to what the protest was about.
Seems more like a chance to push an agenda...steal for personal gain ....and cause further divides within America.
And yes..I know I can't prove that ...just seems that way to me.
Andy

Nobody got a spanking or grounded or anything of value taken away. There are no rules or structure in the household.

My mom would regularly whack my arse with a wooden spoon. If she broke her 'good' wooden spoon over my arse, I'd get an extra wholloping with whatever else she could find.

I've seen too many parents try to be their kids buddies rather than their guardian, mentor, and disciplinarian.
That right there is the problem, I had a talk with my daughter about that very same thing.

In the university statement, "I know our cooperation with the Portland Police Bureau was upsetting to some in our community and I want to address that directly. We would not have taken that step if we thought this matter could be resolved in any other way."

Yeah, the police are the bad guys here despite your university being broken into, vandalized, and property stolen? Unreal...
Friends don't let Friends send their kids to college.

Professional anarchist pretending to be a student at Columbia.

With his long rap sheet, convict him for his latest crimes and send him to prison. He'll either be shanked or somebody's bubblegum in the first 10 minutes when exposed to the general population.

Professional anarchist pretending to be a student at Columbia.

Well that surely explains the behavior of that punk! I've got a feeling ol' Richard "Dick" Tarlow and his wife have pulled their brat-of-a-son out of similar scrapes before!

Upcoming Events

Rifle Mechanics
Sweet Home, OR
Handgun Self Defense Fundamentals
Sweet Home, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top