JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I'm grateful to all the leftists who're willing to reveal their support of anti-gun, pro dem/commie businesses.

Thank you.

I love your honesty.

Gawd, I'm also grateful for the 'ignore feature'.

Leupold is on the chopping block too.

As is Surefire, based out of California, so not entirely surprised.

Eotech (L3) is as well.

At this point, and the amount of folks scouring that open secrets website for others, we might not have anyone left to buy from.

It must be like the mob. You have to pay to operate in their territory.

It must be like the mob. You have to pay to operate in their territory.
I have a strong feeling that's the true reasoning for all of this.

They want to continue making money, so they will do what they need to survive.

Sadly, they are not smart enough to realize we are at war over our rights, not a battle, a war. Throwing your customers rights under the table to continue being able to do business, isn't the most intelligent thing to do if you ask me.

Then again, I don't own any of these companies.

I am also finding it rather funny that it is the "higher end" companies that are popping up as contributors to gun grabbing Democratic Leaders.

By higher end, I actually mean overpriced, high margin products.

Might be a good thing to stop buying and put a business OUT OF BUSINESS.
just to make a point.
Why not the LEFT does that all the time.
Your with us or against us
GOOD RIDDANCE.BENCHMADE

Yeti had a huge backlash.
And others .same thing but maybe if one of them actually went out of business .
The others would WAKE UP.
I don't have a Benchmade knife.
I always thought they were way over priced.
Now we know why.half the money went to antigun political parties.
I guess Benchmade thought get rid of guns and more people will use knife to kill each other.
Lol

Yeti had a huge backlash.
And others .same thing but maybe if one of them actually went out of business .
The others would WAKE UP.
I don't have a Benchmade knife.
I always thought they were way over priced.
Now we know why.half the money went to antigun political parties.
I guess Benchmade thought get rid of guns and more people will use knife to kill each other.
Lol
Until that becomes an issue, IE the UK is on full blown anti-knife legislation and actions.

I know well I'm not giving them my guns for a knife lol 4643.jpeg

I think that stories like the OP , can be easily "read way too much into" at times.

Please note that I am aware that many companies and corporations are anti gun ....even those that make outdoor , hunting and even at times shooting products.

I would have liked to have seen the firearms in question :
Returned to their rightful owners , if they were stolen...
The others sold with the proceeds given to say :
The police department...
Victims restitution fund...
Domestic Violence victims charity....
Andy

YEP!! I have long said my wallet and my guns shop. Where one is not welcome the other is not, if, and that is the big if, there is a choice. Many things there is not much choice. Some of my money goes to places that are anti gun. Knife makers? Lots to choose from. No reason my wallet will go to Benchmade again. Just ordered another from Sog today for just this reason. Now if I find out they are supporting those who do not like my guns that will be the end of them too.

YEP!! I have long said my wallet and my guns shop. Where one is not welcome the other is not, if, and that is the big if, there is a choice. Many things there is not much choice. Some of my money goes to places that are anti gun. Knife makers? Lots to choose from. No reason my wallet will go to Benchmade again. Just ordered another from Sog today for just this reason. Now if I find out they are supporting those who do not like my guns that will be the end of them too.
I have so many knifes I can't find them all but I don't have a Benchmade.
I have Gerber's Kershaw's . Buck's .
And some other things.
They all cost less and are just as good
OLD TIME pocket knives I got two from my uncle that he had for years .lol
The blades have been sharpen so much.
There isn't much left.
Lol

Sorry dude but I no longer believe you. He is of course trying to put out the fire now. The line that we support the police is just hollow. As I said if that was what they wanted surely the cop shop there has some kind of "maintenance department". They should have bought them a cheap chop saw and said "here, now you can cut all the guns you want up". Instead they let them use the Co. and put it on social media, and then it comes out they are giving money to people who want nothing more than to take guns away from those of use who follow the law, while doing nothing to criminals. So sorry dude, you will never again see my wallet.

I have so many knifes I can't find them all but I don't have a Benchmade.
I have Gerber's Kershaw's . Buck's .
And some other things.
They all cost less and are just as good
OLD TIME pocket knives I got two from my uncle that he had for years .lol
The blades have been sharpen so much.
There isn't much left.
Lol

I have at least 2 BM. One I carry at work that is over 2 decades old. Mel Pardue design. The big thing with them was until 9/11 they were legal to fly with. Blade is .10 under the allowed length. They are so thin and light they can be carried in a shirt pocket and forgotten, yet are amazingly tough. They were pricey when I bought them but they were VERY well made. I always keep some "knock around" knives for every day use. Kind that if I ruin it who cares. Then I keep a few for carry. Been needing another EDC and had been looking at some BM. Not looking any more. Ordered another SOG. This whole mess really makes me sad they did this to themselves for no reason I can see.

Sorry dude but I no longer believe you. He is of course trying to put out the fire now. The line that we support the police is just hollow. As I said if that was what they wanted surely the cop shop there has some kind of "maintenance department". They should have bought them a cheap chop saw and said "here, now you can cut all the guns you want up". Instead they let them use the Co. and put it on social media, and then it comes out they are giving money to people who want nothing more than to take guns away from those of use who follow the law, while doing nothing to criminals. So sorry dude, you will never again see my wallet.
Yep that video was weak. Given the serious outcry we've seen, I would have expected more effort.

I have at least 2 BM. One I carry at work that is over 2 decades old. Mel Pardue design. The big thing with them was until 9/11 they were legal to fly with. Blade is .10 under the allowed length. They are so thin and light they can be carried in a shirt pocket and forgotten, yet are amazingly tough. They were pricey when I bought them but they were VERY well made. I always keep some "knock around" knives for every day use. Kind that if I ruin it who cares. Then I keep a few for carry. Been needing another EDC and had been looking at some BM. Not looking any more. Ordered another SOG. This whole mess really makes me sad they did this to themselves for no reason I can see.
I buy pocket knives by the dozen.
Lol well three or four at a time. This one I just took out of my pocket.
I have 3 of them Kershaw's two still knew in the box MVIMG_20190223_153944.jpg

Leupold is on the chopping block too.

As is Surefire, based out of California, so not entirely surprised.

Eotech (L3) is as well.

At this point, and the amount of folks scouring that open secrets website for others, we might not have anyone left to buy from.

If the gun grabbers get their way, what will Oregonians have to use their product on? I guess they'll still have the bolt action hunters buying $500.00-$2300.00 scopes?

I have a strong feeling that's the true reasoning for all of this.

They want to continue making money, so they will do what they need to survive.

Sadly, they are not smart enough to realize we are at war over our rights, not a battle, a war. Throwing your customers rights under the table to continue being able to do business, isn't the most intelligent thing to do if you ask me.

Then again, I don't own any of these companies.

I am also finding it rather funny that it is the "higher end" companies that are popping up as contributors to gun grabbing Democratic Leaders.

By higher end, I actually mean overpriced, high margin products.

They do need to survive, agreed, but it may become difficult if they alienate the people that give them their hard earned dollars. Ron Wyden certainly wouldn't make up the difference if they sell 300 less $1000.00 items. Besides, they quit donating to the republicans in office?

Great point, price of doing business in an all powerful Government era...

So we should look at it at "Protection" money? That's a sick thought, isn't it?

The Oregon City Police posted that "We also have guns that are evidence and when a case is adjudicated the guns are ordered by the court to be destroyed."

Four Pinocchio's

166.279 Forfeiture of deadly weapons. (1) Except as provided in subsection (4) of this section, ORS 131.550 to 131.600 do not apply to the forfeiture of a firearm or other deadly weapon that was possessed, used or available for use to facilitate a criminal offense.

(2) Except as provided in subsection (3) of this section, at the time of sentencing for any criminal offense in which a firearm or other deadly weapon was possessed, used or available for use to facilitate the offense, the court shall declare the weapon to be contraband and order that the weapon be forfeited.

(3) If a firearm or other deadly weapon that was possessed, used or available for use to facilitate a criminal offense was stolen from its lawful owner and was recovered from a person other than the lawful owner, the court may not order that the weapon be forfeited but shall order that the weapon be restored to the lawful owner as soon as the weapon is no longer needed for evidentiary purposes.

(4) The court shall release a firearm or other deadly weapon forfeited under subsection (2) of this section to the law enforcement agency that seized the weapon. The law enforcement agency may destroy or sell the weapon, use the weapon as a service weapon or use the weapon for training, identification or demonstration purposes. When a weapon is sold pursuant to this subsection, the law enforcement agency shall pay the proceeds from the sale, less the costs of the sale, as provided in ORS 131.594 and 131.597.

If the gun grabbers get their way, what will Oregonians have to use their product on? I guess they'll still have the bolt action hunters buying $500.00-$2300.00 scopes?

They do need to survive, agreed, but it may become difficult if they alienate the people that give them their hard earned dollars. Ron Wyden certainly wouldn't make up the difference if they sell 300 less $1000.00 items. Besides, they quit donating to the republicans in office?

So we should look at it at "Protection" money? That's a sick thought, isn't it?
I can put a $2000 (entry level) Leupold on my single shot!

Just kidding Mike.

I feel your feels.

This whole thing sucks.

I've always wanted to try and split a bullet with a knife.

Looks like my Griptillion got nominated.

I'll send the remains back to BM with a do not resuscitate tag on it and a picture of a certain type of bird.

:eek:

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads