JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
ECB1BF71-A0AC-4846-A9EB-D6898E4782D8.jpeg

It's really no wonder (didn't click) that with such a weak name as "Bobby" he got stabbed. They really should rethink their whole crime stuff over there.

It's really no wonder (didn't click) that with such a weak name as "Bobby" he got stabbed. They really should rethink their whole crime stuff over there.
They have a serious problem caused by allowing so many of the Middle East countries to emigrate into the UK. Plus they have so many radical imams getting the youth into a rage. Even their mayor is somewhat radical. The country is digging a hole and throwing the dirt straight up!

So basically the cops are all like Paul Blart.
I wouldn't say that. Politicians hamstring them with silly rules and restrictions. Going into that makes them alot braver than most people. Too many people think more of the criminals than those who live and die to protect others. These guys go into battle holding Nerf tubes.

Why don't the police carry tasers for use in such instances?
It looked like they did have those. I have wondered for a while if Taser did not "tone down" the damn things. When they first rolled out I never used to see someone get hit with one and not just hit the dirt. Now I keep seeing scum hit with one and coming at the cops. Media for years were screaming the Taser was killing people. They were not but, media got many believing they did.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

Back Top