JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Good call....there we go!

nsspjdzfsjpx.png

jokes aside, I think its about 99% hot air. A couple of dumb kids might throw rocks or break windows. Maybe a handful will try to make it on a freeway, but I doubt the police will put up with much at that point. The last couple of protests were kept in relatively good control.

huh, as a youngish liberal, I have not heard of any of this. Are you guys really that concerned about antifa kids and their internet hype?

Also, some of those sources are hilarious.

Have you not seen any videos of Antifa or BLM type people blocking roads and highways? Did you not see the increase in police officer murdered? Are these communists more or less a joke individually, absolutely. Is what they claim to want to do to our nation a joke, absolutely not.

I am concerned. And I don't even live in a place where they seem to be a known problem. Hopefully it all comes to nothing. Here is a question at what point do you take a threat seriously?

jokes aside, I think its about 99% hot air. A couple of dumb kids might throw rocks or break windows. Maybe a handful will try to make it on a freeway, but I doubt the police will put up with much at that point. The last couple of protests were kept in relatively good control.
Because the Portland Police are all about shutting down the Anarchists quickly.

And after they broke those occupied high-rise retail establishment windows downtown, they tossed in a few lit road flares.
nice

according to this... Oregon Line of Duty Deaths line of duty and gunfire and automobile deaths for officers are down this year. Don't let conservative, or any other media stoke your fears. Look at numbers.

As for blocking freeways, did they even do that in PDX or seattle? Either way, blocking a road isnt going to make me take a 'threat' seriously. But to each their own.

according to this... Oregon Line of Duty Deaths line of duty and gunfire and automobile deaths for officers are down this year. Don't let conservative, or any other media stoke your fears. Look at numbers.

As for blocking freeways, did they even do that in PDX or seattle? Either way, blocking a road isnt going to make me take a 'threat' seriously. But to each their own.
I wonder why? Oh, the instigator in chief got booted.

The antifa kids blocked freeways in downtown LA- I was working there on a jobsite a few months ago during the last "demonstrations", and we ended up bugging out early to beat the crush. The LAPD was already blocking off streets, to funnel the crowd into a corridor where they could be monitored/controlled. The resulting chaos blocked traffic downtown for hours.

I don't think that this time, the Mayor, City council, The LAPD and other concerned parties do NOT want the crowds spilling onto the freeways- added Law enforcement will be in place, and SWAT teams standing by to handle any armed demonstrators. These kids really don't know what is waiting for them- it will be enjoyable to watch hundreds of them getting arrested.

Geno

Oregon's numbers may be down but violence against police is escalating and rhetoric supported by the previous fed administration fueled that fire. Execution and ambush style murders of cops are happening more. Antifa is aligned with BLM / Black Bloc which have blood on their hands. Until disproven one must take their threats of violence seriously, they are not just calling for protests - their stated goals are the violent overthrow of the elected government. They lost an election cycle and got hurt feelings and instead of dealing with it like adults they act like children. There are enough nuts on both sides to spark violence. Portland PD has gotten better - Mayor Wheeler is less tolerant of BS than Hales was because Portlanders with jobs are getting tired of paying for and cleaning up the mess left by these idiots.

Portland still has the problem that it is run by far left activists that support much of what the antifa crowd espouses and the DA refuses to actually pursue charges on all those arrested at previous riots. Portland is not as bad as Berkley but its not hugely better.

plete
we are still in 2017 ?
statistics are not in and numbers are not complete, I bet LE deaths are in a decline so far in 2018 too:confused:

You do realize the source I linked to compares deaths within the same time frame right? I mean, what kind of person actually considers future events that haven't happened into statistics...

turbo , we will just need to disagree on our view points , the fact is attacks on LE nation wide is up and as a country we are deeply divided , liberals are a cancer within the U.S.A.
you can disagree if you want but this is how I feel
:s0160:

Upcoming Events

Rifle Mechanics
Sweet Home, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors May 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Handgun Self Defense Fundamentals
Sweet Home, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews