JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Earth is a lot bigger than ya'll think, try to walk it sometime.:D When oil disappears ya'll will figure out just how big it is.:confused:

So will the SHTF be to save the planet from human destruction? I wonder how many are thinking through what they say the problem is.:eek:

Earth is a lot bigger than ya'll think, try to walk it sometime.:D When oil disappears ya'll will figure out just how big it is.:confused:

I 100% disagree here.

Earth is a lot smaller than ya'll think.

Just ask the people tracking the crap from Japan through the ocean.

Just ask the people tracking the crap from city dumps.

Just ask the people tracking the poisoning of wells by mines 25-100 miles away.

Just ask the people who track the lowering of the water tables.

Just ask the people who dump bio hazards from all the hospitals in the world.

Just ask the people who farm raise fish, or cattle, or pigs, or whatever.

Just ask the people who track the clear cutting of the rain forest, or any forest.

Just ask the people who don't believe that HUMAN AND NATURALLY caused actions are changing the climate.

Go ahead ya'll...........just ask them.............:D:rolleyes:o_O:confused::mad::(

Ok then follow what you say to its obvious conclusion, who is going to decide who lives and who dies due to over population?

Ok then follow what you say to its obvious conclusion, who is going to decide who lives and who dies due to over population?

Generally?

Everybody will - by their lack of action.

Directly?

Overall, nobody really will.

But when the energy and water runs out, there will be wars and famines and pestilence and a LOT of people will die - as in billions. They will die from violence, starvation, and disease (a significant number from lack of clean water causing disease).

No really, who is going to decide if your life is worth living? What special tribute do you bring to this planet that says you should live and the next guy should die?

If the world population growth went to a "sustainable or less" rate for 100 years, natural mortality would take care of it.........:)

NOTE: I have not studied the exact rate, in years, that "population balancing" would take place....but I am going to stay at a Holiday Inn express soon:D:rolleyes:

What's funny is like Japan, their new birth rates are not keeping up with the need in the future. White Europeans are declining in birth rates and so are white Americans. There is something to be learned about population growth from this but I doubt it will be figured out.o_O

Yes, even Meth had to come from somewhereo_Oo_O:confused::confused::rolleyes::rolleyes:

Yes, I am seriously suggesting that MIXING natural and Synthetic ingredients MAY cause harm to the earth.

Although a Meth lab is totally safe, I don't understand why the folks that clean them up wear Bio suits.............:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:o_Oo_Oo_O:confused::confused::confused:

What other "natural" drugs can you think of?

Oh, how about Ecstasy, Xanax, Percocets, Valium....................:rolleyes:

they had to be synthesized from something right? chemistry! everything comes from something that already exists. the ore to make iron to melt into steel, the ingredients to combine to make pharmaceuticals of all flavors and types.... the cotton to make clothes, the petroleum/oil to make plastics and nylons, all the synthetics had to come from something organic or inorganic depending on how you recombine the chemical bonds between elements and molecules... All that resource though could go towards being recycled/reused/taken apart to recombine into new things though.
As for the population "problem" Like I said, the Earth will balance it out eventually, just like after the mass extinction of the dinosaurs, just like the mass extinction of Homo Neanderthalis, just like the enormous catastrophic change in the long history of Earth. As for the "Peak Oil" thing, oh say 45 years ago, there was predictions that oil will run out by the 90s.... and that hasn't happened. What about the supposedly empty oil wells that have recently been found to be filling with oil again?
http://rense.com/general63/refil.htm

What about the melting ice from the ice caps providing more water? On the other hand, we ARE running out of potable water in the short term yes....
Food though..that is one thing that I know for a fact, we WILL have a problem with in the next 100 years or so, if not before.
But famines, droughts, disasters all come and go....the best any of us can do would be to be as prepared as we can be. Wars will always be fought over resources, regardless of the type of resource.
To go to a very very dark place, If we can figure out a way around the prion problem, human resources could replace the absence of meat, and a way to control population in the future....... BUT that's just too dark for me to think about.

What's funny is like Japan, their new birth rates are not keeping up with the need in the future. White Europeans are declining in birth rates and so are white Americans. There is something to be learned about population growth from this but I doubt it will be figured out.o_O

What is the NEED in the future in Japan?:confused:
The NEED is for them to REDUCE their population, NOT Sustain it.:rolleyes:

Just as the rest of the world should do.:rolleyes:

The "Dumbing down of America" is actually the Dumbing down of the World.:(

Ya think the "world leaders" don't understand that it's easier to control idiots than intelligent ones?:rolleyes:o_O

No really, who is going to decide if your life is worth living? What special tribute do you bring to this planet that says you should live and the next guy should die?
I will.

As with most any other SHTF scenario, it will be up to each person to do what is necessary to survive.

The good thing is that this is not a black swan event. People have been shouting warnings about this for decades. It is not something that happened overnight, and it won't get 100% worse tomorrow. You have the time to prepare.

The bad thing is that a lot of people are ignoring it, and just as many are denying it is a problem even though it is right in front of them. I don't see this getting any better, only slowly but inexorably worse because humans, in general, are stupid, ignorant and greedy. Even many who see that it is happening simply don't care - they think they have theirs now and that with their wealth they will escape the repercussions, and they may be right.

they had to be synthesized from something right? chemistry! everything comes from something that already exists.

To go to a very very dark place, If we can figure out a way around the prion problem, human resources could replace the absence of meat, and a way to control population in the future....... BUT that's just too dark for me to think about.

So, if I find some oil, for example, and mix it with other "Natural or man made" chemicals, and make some gas or diesel, I should be able to dump it into our rivers, because "they all break down".......??:oops::rolleyes:

I've never heard of prion, but googled it to read later.......sounds interesting:cool::D

Until the government decides for you. Just like man caused climate change, they will use the crisis to do what they want. If people honestly believe there is a population problem then government will get involved to solve it. Obviously there is no population problem in America as the doors have been left wide open to get here.o_O

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top