JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
So, if I find some oil, for example, and mix it with other "Natural or man made" chemicals, and make some gas or diesel, I should be able to dump it into our rivers, because "they all break down".......??:oops::rolleyes:

I've never heard of prion, but googled it to read later.......sounds interesting:cool::D

in that article I linked about refills, theres already a lot of natural gas/oil seepage in the Gulf of Mexico that's not caused by the BP oil spills...and there's a whole ecosystem that lives around the natural gas seepages (tube worms and clams and microorganisms that feeds on METHANE rather than sulfur like other hot vents)

SO while it would be bad for the local ecosystems, a new one would likely pop up in its place if its consistent enough of a dump.... it all will break down or be utilized or dissipated eventually, thousands, if not millions of crappy 2 stroke/leaking boat engines out there and the ocean isn't a desert yet...
Prions....well, thats some very specific thing that happens from cannibalism in other species...no reason it won't happen with humans either.... (similar idea to inbreeding for generations, you risk very dangerous changes to the genetic material and the malnourishment from not eating the right things)

If it's deemed we are over populated the government will use its computers to figure out if your life is worth taking because of the energy you use or if they should keep you do to what contributions you make to society.

Edited to add, they may just use your feedback score...:D

Until the government decides for you. Just like man caused climate change, they will use the crisis to do what they want. If people honestly believe there is a population problem then government will get involved to solve it. Obviously there is no population problem in America as the doors have been left wide open to get here.o_O

I will still have input into the decision because I don't intend to be one of the people asking the government for help, food or water. I intend to be at least self-sufficient to a much higher degree than those who do nothing and will not be able to do anything when the time comes. I might even be a provider for others.

When people are starving in the city, you don't go around shooting your farmers.

I will still have input into the decision because I don't intend to be one of the people asking the government for help, food or water. I intend to be at least self-sufficient to a much higher degree than those who do nothing and will not be able to do anything when the time comes. I might even be a provider for others.

When people are starving in the city, you don't go around shooting your farmers.

Gov may not want you feeding those they want to die.o_O Just saying, if the population is deemed too big by government the answer is obvious. Today's world they know just what you use to live on. They know the water used in the city and the fuel used to heat houses. They know what foods you eat and how much if you buy on a credit card. They can figure out the consumption of the average human and weigh it against what productivity each person has.

At some point a beuracrat will decide who would live and who dies. No shtf, just death by law.

When people are starving in the city, you don't go around shooting your farmers."

th?id=JN.qrcsKfiNaYBHDFYHj1aLbw&pid=15.1&P=0.jpg
Wanna Bet?
Why do you think millions of Mexicans and Muslims are being imported into the US?
BTW those that resisted were shot
th?id=JN.g1DMqW0fjAiD1ttIA0iUTQ&pid=15.1&P=0.jpg
This is why the 2nd Amendment exists

No offense now but you can save the planet if you think it's over populated,just show a little leadership.:D:D:eek:

No offense, but I'm not interested in trying to save the planet.

The few of us who had/have a discussion on NWFA about Boycott Oregon can't even agree on how to save Oregon.

Do ya think I'm going to, or for that matter, Want to, take on the world??????????:D:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

Nah,........ although If they paid me One Billion Dollars, I might think about it...... 1 billion.jpg

HAHAHAHAHA!.......HAHAHAHAHAHA!.........HAHAHAHAHA!......HAHAHAHAH!..........HAHAHAHAHAHA!

No offense, but I'm not interested in trying to save the planet.

The few of us who had/have a discussion on NWFA about Boycott Oregon can't even agree on how to save Oregon.

Do ya think I'm going to, or for that matter, Want to, take on the world??????????:D:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

Nah,........ although If they paid me One Billion Dollars, I might think about it......View attachment 240840

HAHAHAHAHA!.......HAHAHAHAHAHA!.........HAHAHAHAHA!......HAHAHAHAH!..........HAHAHAHAHAHA!

:D So over population must not be a problem then:s0140:.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top