JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I'm just hoping that when these dingbats realize the world isnt going to end they sell off a few million rounds of that .22 LR they have sitting in their basements.

I'm just hoping that when these dingbats realize the world isnt going to end they sell off a few million rounds of that .22 LR they have sitting in their basements.

:D:D Ya they are dingbats, they have millions of 22lr and you dont.:D

The US has been facing doom manufactured by the left for 100 years. 100 years of conspiracy and infiltration of government/media/finance/religion/family structure.

The media now routinely refers to Mohammad as The Prophet and excludes any honorifics to other religious icons. Yesterday 1st Amd. protestors were referred to as blasphemers on Fox 10 News. Were the "Artists" that Created the Piss Christ and Dung Madonna called Blasphemers in the MSM?

Doom is here in America now but it is Progressive in nature and like a cancer it destroys a nation one cell at a time. Like the article stated Americans must fight back, never let a Progressive Lie go unchallenged, fight Lies W/Facts, even if you have to carry a fact sheet in your pocket.

The western world in general, and the US in particular, are rapidly moving in a direction of tyranny, destruction of civil liberties and property rights, and economic disaster.....

So what concerns me the most is not that we will have a significant event or events in the near future. What concerns me the most is that we won't. And that would likely result in an indefinite creeping complacency among the populace that will allow elitist tyrants to complete the implementation of their total control grid, without the majority of people ever actually taking action to stop or prevent it, even though they may be prepared to do so.

I think this article is spot on for what is happening and most are blind to it. I beleive that the majority of people won't ever wake up to what's going on.

Ray

The US has been facing doom manufactured by the left for 100 years. 100 years of conspiracy and infiltration of government/media/finance/religion/family structure.

The media now routinely refers to Mohammad as The Prophet and excludes any honorifics to other religious icons. Yesterday 1st Amd. protestors were referred to as blasphemers on Fox 10 News. Were the "Artists" that Created the Piss Christ and Dung Madonna called Blasphemers in the MSM?

Doom is here in America now but it is Progressive in nature and like a cancer it destroys a nation one cell at a time. Like the article stated Americans must fight back, never let a Progressive Lie go unchallenged, fight Lies W/Facts, even if you have to carry a fact sheet in your pocket.

Much easier to understand why they call themselves progressives, the incremental destruction of the US.o_O

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Psychological_projection

Psychological projection is a theory in psychology in which humans defend themselves against unpleasant impulses by denying their existence in themselves, while attributing them to others.[1] For example, a person who is rude may constantly accuse other people of being rude.

According to some research, the projection of one's negative qualities onto others is a common process in everyday life.[2]

Thread I posted to SB over 3 years ago, referencing predictions of "doom" - some of which were over 3 years prior to the thread start and now going on the seventh year:

http://www.survivalistboards.com/showthread.php?t=193536

This is indeed a serious problem and even the article falls prey to it; stating that "The western world in general, and the US in particular, are rapidly moving in a direction of tyranny, destruction of civil liberties and property rights, and economic disaster which serves to reinforce the former."

In many ways (Patriot Act, NSA, militarization of police, centralization of power [e.g., DHS]), yes, civil liberties/tyranny are increasingly a problem. OTOH, people now recognize this problem and are actively pushing back (last week Congress let parts of the Patriot Act expire).

Here is what I see (and have seen for the last 5 to 10 years or so) as the real gradual problem, the elephant in the room that conservatives and corporations and almost every single government in the world is ignoring and just hopes will go away:

The human population is increasingly breaking the back of our environment, reaching towards and in come cases already passing the "carry capacity" of the earth.

Economics aside, tyranny aside, social decline aside - population growth continues. With that growth, we have less land, air, water, energy, food, space, per person than we did in the past. We also have climate change - mostly caused by humans whether you admit it or deny it - which exacerbates all of these problems.

There is no denying the simple numbers. The number of humans on the earth is increasing. This simply means that every time the human population increases by a single person, that means less land, air, water, energy, food and space per person.

Since the human population increases by a net 158 people per minute, 228,000 per day, the inescapable fact is that we will run out of all of these basic life necessities in the near future (in the next 2 to 4 decades) and already there are some serious problems.

Every time you go to the store, you see that, on average, the cost of food is increasing. Overall, so is the cost of energy and land and water.

It is only going to get worse, because short sighted people don't want to face these facts.

Corporations don't want change because they only care about next quarter's numbers. The people in power at most corporations don't care about what happens in 2 years much less what happens in 20 years - they will be at some other job or retired or they will have their millions to spend on costly food/land/energy while the middle and lower class struggle to make ends meet.

The corporations run the government, so the government does very little if anything, often making things worse.

The political pundits that are basically shills for the corporations tell you not to worry, that climate change, peak energy, etc., is all a leftist conspiracy - because they are paid to tell you that. Those people who can't think for themselves, who can't be bothered to search for the facts themselves, believe those lies and worse, spread those lies.

A socio-economic collapse?

Tyranny?

Those will look like a picnic compared to our future - which is inevitable because we are too stupid to demand change and too lazy to think for ourselves.

This won't happen overnight, or next year - it has BEEN happening for years and will continue to happen for decades. It isn't just our future - it is our past and present.

This has happened in the past - the Mayan civilization collapsed due to over-population and the environment not being able to carry that population.

It won't mean the end of the human race, but millions, probably billions will die.

Even more people will suffer.

The human population cannot continue to grow infinitely. We do not have infinite space and energy to grow into - even the universe is not infinite (yes, the universe has an "edge", but it is growing, it just isn't infinite). We don't have the ability to colonize other planets, and even if we did, we would be a lot better off if we could just spend our time and effort on limiting our growth and learning to live within our means than spending hundreds of billions to put a few people on Mars.

My preps for what is happening (not a prediction of the future, a real life situation happening *TODAY* - *NOW*)?

I am increasingly trying to become self-sufficient. Acquiring land while I can still afford it, and turning that land into something where I can grow my own food, have my own water, capture solar energy for power. Moreover, since I am now 61, I am preparing for my daughter and her husband as I probably won't be around for the worst of this, but they may be.

@Heretic, I won't go into the lie of man caused climate change. Plus I really don't think the world is over populated, I believe that because I have flown over a large amount of it that has nobody living there. High prices are controlled by the government, we in America pay far more than other countries do because our financial system was built around inflation.

What has happened is the erosion of our freedoms, how will you prepare your kids for that?

The problem isn't that there needs to be more room for people to live, but arable land for food to grow, energy for transportation of water, food and goods to the people, not to mention energy to keep people warm in the winter, and so on.

Also, you can't effectively have large numbers of people living in antartica or siberia or most deserts or the tundra areas of Alaska or Canada - so while yes, there are large areas of the earth that are relatively uninhabited, it is generally because those areas are effectively uninhabitable by any significant number of people.

Moreover, you can't just put a person in a 1000 sq. ft. area and say "here you go - this is enough for you". You need arable land to grow food for that person, you need watershed to collect potable water for that person (we are running out of potable water) to drink, and to grow the food for that person.

You are not looking at the big picture if you just look out the window of an airplane and say "look at all that land - we have plenty of room for more people" - it isn't just about land, it is about how many people that land can support.

I am very concerned about rights - but I am also very concerned that my family have enough food, shelter and water to survive.

"Global warming" will increase arable land... because it won't be frozen. :D

Using afore mentioned logic, the only answer is immediate population reduction from our current numbers starting RIGHT NOW. In the name of saving the planet and humanity, which among you "observant and enlightened" people will volunteer to step up for that reduction first? o_O

No, not immediate population reduction at all. Immediate reduction in how we use energy, removal of the corporate/financial blood clots to adopting efficient intermediate technology.

I have a very long list of suspects I would volunteer for erase-ment but most are protected by the tax-payer:(

If the democide (genocide) ever became known of in this country the Govt. would be the first to go. Who would protect the vermin in office when their family was at risk of becoming Soylent Green? Don't tell me that enough sheeple w/guns would stick around the VIPs more than a few days once they understood that their names were just slightly lower on the kill list.

Thread I posted to SB over 3 years .......... I probably won't be around for the worst of this, but they may be.

:s0101:...:s0101:....:s0101:....:s0101: .............ONE OF THE BEST!

I have thought over population was/is the #1 threat to humanity since Zero Population Growth was around....

What REALLY bothers me is the few who grasp this concept.....and the people who have 3-4-5-6-7-8-9-10+ kids..................

I have 1.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads