JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
So I've decided while I wait for the ammo/component panic madness to calm down, I'll bring out an old favorite...The Potato Gun! Just to make sure I would have components I have bought all the Aqua Net Blue hair spray from the BiMarts in town and have 50ea 50lb bags of potatoes in the garage. If anyone runs out...I can share at $10/can of Aqua and 50 cents a spud. :)

Screenshot 2021-02-09 at 8.21.24 PM.png

Spud guns are no joke up close. I've built a few and seen some launches in the hundreds of yards easy.

$10/can of Aqua Net? Now I've seen it all. :eek:

Just a word to the wise here, if you shoot a crow out of your potato cannon it normally only lasts for three flights. The fourth firing of a bird out of it normally ends in an unpredictable flight pattern.

Just a word to the wise here, if you shoot a crow out of your potato cannon it normally only lasts for three flights. The fourth firing of a bird out of it normally ends in an unpredictable flight pattern.

I may send you a PM for more detailed info on the loading and firing sequence...thanks

We, college friends, used to use propane instead of hair spray for our spud guns. Worked pretty good if you got the stoichiometric ratio right. Seemed to be more difficult to get the right ratio with hair spray.

We also used to shoot ice balls with it in the winter.

In residency we had an old alcoholic lady who came in all the time with methanol poisoning from spritzing White Rain spray in her mouth habitually. Her hair was perfect.

Former service manager built one at work and fired it off one day at rail cars going by on the tracks until a customer (who was in law enforcement) told him that it was against the law to do that.....

HB13733 Ban of potential assault spud guns, certain hair care products, and other common sense vegetable laws. Sponsored by Governor Kate Brown and March to Keep our Children's Fingers.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top