JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
These aren't sporting arms, they are used in industrial applications:

Decades ago, my cousin showed me a large, shotgun-like cartridge. I believe it was 4 gauge, with a single projectile. Which was like a rifled slug, only it was somewhat pointed. He told me is was for a foundry gun, used for shooting slag off the top of molten metal. Mounted on a railing.

These aren't sporting arms, they are used in industrial applications:

Decades ago, my cousin showed me a large, shotgun-like cartridge. I believe it was 4 gauge, with a single projectile. Which was like a rifled slug, only it was somewhat pointed. He told me is was for a foundry gun, used for shooting slag off the top of molten metal. Mounted on a railing.

This is my old "industrial" gun…. military industrial complex, that is!

IMG_2133.jpeg

Ski areas used to use recoilless rifles to trigger avalanches when slopes were clear. This was for safety reasons. I wonder if they still do this?
Yes, a family member lives year round at a retort town in Colorado and that's his job during the ski season. He drives the snow cat daily and assesses the risk and gets to shoot them as needed. What a job!

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

Back Top