JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Oh man. IP 114 was about to get voted on, so I bought a few Langdon Beretta's and a pile of magazines. Then I bought a Winchester 70 in January. Then I bought more magazines. I was good until after hunting season when my 6yo enjoyed target shooting. Then I bought a Ruger MK4 and a 10/22. Then an HK USP 45 Tactical and a Sig 220 Elite. I thought I was done, then in December I bought two Defiance actions, and sent one to GA Precision for some love.

With creative spelling adjustment your title reads to me You said, Know more guns. My response, well all righty then the correct number of guns is just one more.

I never tell myself, "No more guns". But my safe is full of guns I like and there's not many more I'd really care to have.
Until I see the one I think is really cool! :)

Haven't told myself no more guns. But I can say with honesty I'm not planning on acquiring any more at any time in the near future. There are a couple I'm thinking of selling though.

I keep having these deals just land in my lap and I just can't pass them up.....hi my names Trevor and I'm a gunaholic. It's been 3 weeks since my last purchase and it was a winchester model 70 1947 vintage, I took my beer cans in to purchase it. 😉

I keep having these deals just land in my lap and I just can't pass them up.....hi my names Trevor and I'm a gunaholic. It's been 3 weeks since my last purchase and it was a winchester model 70 1947 vintage, I took my beer cans in to purchase it. 😉
And in that safe are a couple of 70s. One made in 41, the other 52.

H & K VP9 price was too good to pass up

This is the last time, I mean it this time, I'm done. I know I said this the other 46 times but I really mean it this time.

Oh, look PSA has the Hellcat Pro OSP on sale, what kida fool would pass that up :)

Last Edited:
I just had a friend get in a bidding war on gb, it was a unfired ruger 10 22 magnum. New in the box....it brought a pile of money but he won it. He said it was the last one.....now he's bidding on a Remington 700 vssf in 22 250....least I'm not the only one with a severe problem

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top