JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
That is the set up we used to shoot light bulbs at the MPs when I was in the Army. :D
When I was an Electronics Tech (civilian - nothing to do with military) we had spray cans of freon that we used to test for intermittent components. They had a tube on them like a can of WD40 or BreakFree. We also had plastic end caps intended for small screws that fit perfectly over the tube and were the same color as the tube. I would leave the can sitting on my bench with a screw cap on the end, aimed toward the aisle. At casual glance you'd never notice it was "loaded". When my intended victim wandered into the line of fire, I would tap the top of the can and continue about my business. We all wore safety glasses anyway, so what could go wrong? Once a couple of people caught on it was like the Wild West in there for a few days. Then all of the end caps mysteriously disappeared. :) I don't think we ever ran out of juvenile pranks to pull on each other. Good times.

We were billeted in huge 3 story WW1 barracks in Germany. My Co. had 1/2 of the first floor, and all of the 2nd. The MPs had half the 1st and the 3rd. We would get in a couple of the windows and keep them from getting in the front door. Engineers don't play well with others. :rolleyes:

Just wait until you upgrade to rocks and aluminum foil sabots! Once you get the sabots down, arrows, pebbles, skewers and whatever else you can find are fair game. My fiends and I used to build these all the time when we were kids. Great times!

Lot's of fun. A few years back I introduced my daughters to "arts and crafts". At the end of the day we had a few different models, experimenting with different lengths and chamber sizes. Mom wasn't too thrilled when she got home but they will remember launching potatoes with dad in the back yard for the rest of their lives.

$10/can of Aqua Net? Now I've seen it all. :eek:

If you can't find hairspray, you could always try gorilla glue.

210208082052-01-gorilla-glue-harispray-large-169.jpg

We used lighter fluid and tennis balls. Made the tube from beer cans and duct tape. Good times. I somehow still have all my fingers.
Carbide and a spark plug (my ancestors were coal miners). Or we put shotgun powder in a capped 3/4" pipe and shot Lincoln logs out of it. We'd be felons these days and confined to a re-education camp.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top