JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Well.....I picked up a low serial number 1965 ruger 10/22 with a mannlicher stock too. The 06 is just the most common 70s made I believe. I really wanted a 270 featherweight
I'm sure the '06 is the most popular version. That was THE cartridge for many for a very long time. It's also one of my favs. My 52 is an 06, the 41 (the gun in my avatar) is a 257 Bob. I had a super nice Featherweight (mid 50's) in 06, but sold it because I really wanted the Standard. I like the looks of the barrel better. (Stupid, but still...)
That 10-22 is a good one to have. Not many around.

@Tlock , just incase you haven't seen this.

The Hawken Shop in Oak Harbor has a late period ( 1850 - 1870 ) percussion , full stock Plains Rifle in .56 caliber.
Neat rifle with lots of character , things like an engraved patch box , gold bands at the breech , star inlay on the cheek piece.
Gun lust at first sight for sure.... :D

After the initial OMG ! I gotta have it subsided....Some serious thought was given and...
I am going to get it...lucky for me they are willing to do layaway.
Andy

The Hawken Shop in Oak Harbor has a late period ( 1850 - 1870 ) percussion , full stock Plains Rifle in .56 caliber.
Neat rifle with lots of character , things like an engraved patch box , gold bands at the breech , star inlay on the cheek piece.

After the initial OMG ! I gotta have it subsided....Some serious thought was given and...
Andy
When ya know ya know!

When ya know ya know!
When I saw my 257 Roberts in Velzey's for sale rack, I knew I was hooked! I just waited a little while and found ammo first. However I hadn't even started the car to come home after buying the ammo, when I texted him making sure he still had the gun.
I doubt I'll ever regret that decision.

with a few down the pipe.jpg

Andy
Can't wait to see pics.

Andy
I'm just glad you didn't tell me about that :s0140:

In the last year I've bought or traded into 4 guns. That is more than Dad bought in his lifetime! He received a handful after Grandpa passed away, but that doesn't count. As an adult he hunted with one of two rifles, one of which I bought for him.
Sometimes I wish I'd acquired that trait from him. :cool:

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

Back Top