JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Yes, that pesky right to Freedom of Speech must really get you verklempt. I'm very sorry if this isn't an echo chamber for you, Colts. But I'm sure you can find one somewhere when all people talk about is us fellows with no investment.

I am kind to others, I will be kind to you. Give me a few so you get a chance to read this then I will show the extent of my kindness.:D

Ah there now, the sweet bliss of kindness to others and done respectfully as the house likes.:D No arguing or fighting, no name calling and the place keeps it's charm.o_O

I wont offer kindness to someone who has offered nothing to me but spite. If you would like to try and get this thread derailed, by all means do so. That's your decision.

Full circle.
giphy.gif

Boys....Don't make me stop this thread and go back there....

Can we please stay on topic?....Should someone under the age of 21 be able to legally purchase a firearm?

Also remember rule number 1 Be excellent to each other...
This can be done...and its pretty easy:
Just think before you post...
Re-read your post before hitting the "Post Reply" button , to see if it makes sense and is not attacking someone , name calling , argumentative , negative , or in any way not excellent to another member...
If so then post...if not re-word your post , then post...
Simple...:)
Andy

Boys....Don't make me stop this thread and go back there....

Can we please stay on topic?....Should someone under the age of 21 be able to legally purchase a firearm?

Also remember rule number 1 Be excellent to each other...
This can be done...and its pretty easy:
Just think before you post...
Re-read your post before hitting the "Post Reply" button , to see if it makes sense and is not attacking someone , name calling , argumentative , negative , or in any way not excellent to another member...
If so then post...if not re-word your post , then post...
Simple...:)
Andy
I feel like that rule is very anti-clown and anti-jester.

Surely a jester must jest. o_O:rolleyes:

I agree with you. But let me ask you a question.

In the event of an armed revolution of some kind, where youre gonna need your weapons to protect yourself from the tyranny of a corrupt government...do you think an AR15 is going to help against the might of the American military?
The 2nd Amendment has been working perfectly as designed. The civilian population may not be able to defeat the federal government. But just to contemplate the physical and financial damage produced by such a conflict with an armed populace has made such a conflict unthinkable to the bureaucrats. That's what the framers intended.

Well I like to talk about subjects but I guess my style might be too aggressve for some folks. I try to rectify the problem with the ignore button because it gets too out of hand before you know it. Again I will do my best if I only end having myself to talk to.... well heck now I am making me mad.:D Sorry Andy.

Talk away ...post your thoughts...share ideas...refute or even challenge a statement or position...
Just do so respectfully and with the idea of : Being excellent to each other , while doing so...

Please note I am not calling anyone out in this thread...
Just a friendly reminder...
Andy

IF we're gonna change ages, let's just make it logically consistent.

Blackjack Rule: 21 for EVERYTHING. Drink, smoke, drive, make contracts, trial as adults, vote, serve in the military without parent permission... you either ARE an adult or ARE NOT.

The 2nd Amendment has been working perfectly as designed. The civilian population may not be able to defeat the federal government. But just to contemplate the physical and financial damage produced by such a conflict with an armed populace has made such a conflict unthinkable to the bureaucrats. That's what the framers intended.

I agree. No change should be made to the Second Amendment. And yes an issue like a revolution would be costly as all get out. But I don't believe an armed militia would stand against drones, APCs, and Abrams tanks. That was my only point in all of this.

Talk away ...post your thoughts...share ideas...refute or even challenge a statement or position...
Just do so respectfully and with the idea of : Being excellent to each other , while doing so...

Please note I am not calling anyone out in this thread...
Just a friendly reminder...
Andy

:s0158: you have to admit you don't see near the arguments since I found that ignore feature, it's way cool. Plus I still get good conversation from the gents here.:s0081::s0077: :s0093:

Have a nice day.:s0090:

I agree. No change should be made to the Second Amendment. And yes an issue like a revolution would be costly as all get out. But I don't believe an armed militia would stand against drones, APCs, and Abrams tanks. That was my only point in all of this.
A bunch of angry people in the Middle East disagree.

Stand a chance is the question.

Which group? Write a list, put it on a dart board, then throw a dart. There's more than a few groups.

The point is that even when the odds are against them a group of people may still end up fighting. Not that I like the idea of it happening.

Which group? Write a list, put it on a dart board, then throw a dart. There's more than a few groups.

The point is that even when the odds are against them a group of people may still end up fighting. Not that I like the idea of it happening.

Of course they'll fight. Id fight if it came down to that. Youre absolutely right. But it is my belief that they wouldn't come out on top.

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top