JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
100%. They also work extremely hard save money and buy homes and take advantage of the opportunities.

Lots of immigrants in Aerospace. Almost all the legal immigrants I have met told me they grew up looking up to America and they are concerned America is becoming immoral and weak.
Prior to America's wokeness, immigrants didn't need a bribe or to be promised free stuff to want to come here. I know a few who risked death to get here, legally. The risks to get here illegally are still real, but the results are different. Come as a criminal there's a huge risk of being forced to do criminal activities.

I'm in the tech industry in Silicon Valley. When I go to the range, I see mostly Asian's shooting. I'm sure some are citizens, but many others could visa holders. The way that they can protect themselves and their families is with a gun. The 2nd Amendment is the thing that allows them an equal playing field with others trying to rob or steal from them.

I'm in the tech industry in Silicon Valley. When I go to the range, I see mostly Asian's shooting. I'm sure some are citizens, but many others could visa holders. The way that they can protect themselves and their families is with a gun. The 2nd Amendment is the thing that allows them an equal playing field with others trying to rob or steal from them.
Or they're Filipinos, who already love guns back in the homeland.

When I was surveying for the Oil and Gas industry in North Dakota, I met a pipeline foreman that immigrated from Scotland, specifically because of the Second Amendment. He believed it was everyone's right to own firearms and protect themselves, he absolutely detested the laws of his native country. Forgot his name but he was a fun guy to BS with while we were waiting on welders.

Many that have learned, like the Rooftop Koreans, Filipinos who where invaded by the Japanese and many others, learned those hard lessons. No one is coming to help you faster than you can help yourself. I learned that the authorities might even care, but probably won't, when they take the report after the fact that you're dead, shot or beaten.

Fact is Mexico has it's own Constitution, which guarantees Mexicans the right to own guns already
But it's extremely hard for the masses to legally obtain them. From what I am told, normal citizens have to go to one store in Mexico city to get a license. Mexico is huge. To have to travel from the far ends of Mexico and have no guarantees to getting a license in itself is prohibitive.

Last Edited:
But it's extremely hard for the masses to legally obtain them. From what I am told, normal citizens have to go to one store in Mexico city to get a license. Mexico is huge. To have to travel from the far ends of Mexico and have no guarantees to getting a license in itself is prohibited.
What you say is true, also legal ammo is very expensive. I understand if you go with a 38 Super, you can buy ammo from some of the mexican popo

I have been to the Bellevue Indoor range somewhat a few years a back and they have a Chinese YouTube video. I am sure if is quite popular with tourists since they may not have the ability to go to an indoor range in their home country.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

Back Top