JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
She's a beauty! Much drooling. Much jealously. Enjoy her!

May I ask, out of sheer morbid curiosity, and only if you wish to share, what's the ballpark on a setup like that?

She's a beauty! Much drooling. Much jealously. Enjoy her!

May I ask, out of sheer morbid curiosity, and only if you wish to share, what's the ballpark on a setup like that?

As she sits pictured below, there's about 5k retail with optic/range finder/accessories/ pelican etc. I only have about half that into rifle though with an abundant amount of dealer pricing and sale watching.:)

If contemplating build:
Rifle, m1a or m14, can be found in the $1,000+ used, to $1,500+ new range. The Sage EBR mod1 chassis will run $600 used, $800+ new. Sometimes rifles with the chassis can be found. complete rifles run generally in the 2k+ range used without optics/accessories. I see most with optics in the 2.5k - 4k neighborhood depending on optic.

IMG_20161006_214334874.jpg

As she sits pictured below, there's about 5k retail with optic/range finder/accessories/ pelican etc. I only have about half that into rifle though with an abundant amount of dealer pricing and sale watching.:)

If contemplating build:
Rifle, m1a or m14, can be found in the $1,000+ used, to $1,500+ new range. The Sage EBR mod1 chassis will run $600 used, $800+ new. Sometimes rifles with the chassis can be found. complete rifles run generally in the 2k+ range used without optics/accessories. I see most with optics in the 2.5k - 4k neighborhood depending on optic.

View attachment 317345

More than I would want to throw down on a rifle, but really cool :cool:

Very nice!

If you are interested, I have the correct height 1.25" Mod 1 cheek riser (FDE), and the EBR trigger shoe.

12034190_971875162835837_6487693026740543910_o.jpg
Not my rifle, but it has the riser & shoe I mentioned.

Last Edited:
Picked her up the other week from another member on the forum.
It took dumbass Washington bgc a week to go through. Passed 2 bgc's in Oregon in the mean time, Lol what a system! :mad:

Put the glass and bipod on today. Going to shoot it this weekend! :).

View attachment 313404 View attachment 317347 View attachment 317353

That's not Portland. Looks more like the east end of the dalles to me: Right above my house. Be careful where you aim that thing :D. Looks like a pretty decked out M1A to me. I probably wouldn't use it for deer hunting around here, but to each their own. ;)

Thanks guys! Really excited to shoot her, if anybody here is going to be in the gorge area near The Dalles, you are welcome to come!

Thanks man! Been wanting an ebr m1a for a couple years and finally found the one I wanted, really nice guy on the forum sold it for less than I could build it for, and it was only about an hour from my house:D

Make sure you leave all your garbage and pallets and chit (plus your brass) at the gravel pit so I can pick it up...;)

That's not Portland. Looks more like the east end of the dalles to me: Right above my house. Be careful where you aim that thing :D. Looks like a pretty decked out M1A to me. I probably wouldn't use it for deer hunting around here, but to each their own. ;)

It is funny how many people from The Dalles can instantly spot a picture there. Spent the first 18 years growing up there, lots of good times shooting furry criters in the orchards.

I use my 1903 springfield 30-06 to shoot deer (and everything else for that matter) out near Boyd orchard/vineyard/fields.

Make sure you leave all your garbage and pallets and chit (plus your brass) at the gravel pit so I can pick it up...;)

No worries on garbage from me. We have 2 private gated ranges set up (Boyd, and near Rowena) and primarily shoot steel targets down there so nobody can trash our spots, or give us the boot. I hear tons of fire coming from the Dallesport cliffs but have never gone over there with the amount of people I see and no idea who is safe to shoot near.

What's the "average" weight of those things kitted up like the two in the photos? 10-15lbs?

Closer to 15# loaded, not my hiking rifle of choice haha:)

Last Edited:
It is funny how many people from The Dalles can instantly spot a picture there. Spent the first 18 years growing up there, lots of good times shooting furry criters in the orchards.

I use my 1903 springfield 30-06 to shoot deer (and everything else for that matter) out near Boyd orchard/vineyard/fields.

No worries on garbage from me. We have 2 private gated ranges set up (Boyd, and near Rowena) and primarily shoot steel targets down there so nobody can trash our spots, or give us the boot. I hear tons of fire coming from the Dallesport cliffs but have never gone over there with the amount of people I see and no idea who is safe to shoot near.

Closer to 15# loaded, not my hiking rifle of choice haha:)

You sound like a good guy. Thanks for not leaving garbage in the woods for guys like myself to pick-up. One of my biggest pet peeves!!!!!! Yep, I know Boyd too. Lived in Dufur for about 6 years and had cousins that lived in Boyd, so I know it well. I also wouldn't go to Dalles port sand dunes either without wearing a Kevlar vest. Those Washington guys are different....:eek:

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top