JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Panic and mayhem at the gun shops. Meanwhile, at my local range this morning...

View attachment 670907 View attachment 670908
That's because most of these DOPES running out to buy a gun now.
Will Never shoot it.
The will put it in the closet and forget about it

Witch brings up another point don't how many of these people will have a safe place to keep the gun.
Besides the P.O.S. lock that comes with it..

Witch brings up another point don't how many of these people will have a safe place to keep the gun.
Besides the P.O.S. lock that comes with it..

My gunz have a safe space... But I need another one now... Or a bigger one...
Since this pic was taken a year ago, I'm now stacking them horizontally across the top shelf, threaded between the barrels of the upright ones... o_O

safe.04.JPG

Last Edited:
This, along with several similar remarks in this thread (my own included) amount to wishful thinking. I can hope that this is what will result, we all can. But keep in mind that most liberals, at least according to press accounts, buy guns to protect themselves from US.

I'm always welcoming to sincere people new to shooting. But the antis that are buying because they are afraid are not only not likely to change their voting patterns, but can be dangerous to the public at large as well as themselves and their families. IMO antis can suck it!! The only thing I want to teach them is to keep their bugger hooks off the damn trigger... ;)

Agreed for sure. I also considered the irony of the anti's buying guns to protect themselves from "people like us" when in fact it's their "own" they need to worry the most about. It's their voting habits that have set up the incubator for anarchy, but they'll never own it. I think somewhere in their heart they are probably mad that guns allow the prepared to protect themselves from the unprepared looking to "socialize" everyone else's supplies.

I'm just hopeful that there are some middle-of-the-roaders in there purchasing a gun for the first time that will now become an ally for the 2A.

The brainiacs are so easily mislead. They were told they didn't need guns until they did. They were told preppers were dumber than a box of rocks, until they waited 2hrs in Costco lines. Rural folks were weird and now they've invented new words that people need space to remain healthy.

I've just seen FB post that Trump said things he never has but no links or supporting evidence. Small towns trying to suspend the BOR and the brainiacs don't seem to mind that. New Orleans, of all places, included.

Washington County Jail is releasing about 70 less serious inmates, closing one unit and cobinded pod populations.
Just received text that NYC major will be releasing an announcement for people to shelter in place. That aught to be fun.

I was in Cabelas Friday or Saturday and they were all out of 9mm but they had plenty of other caliber handgun ammo. Went back today it looks like this. Nuts, the gal working there said most of it sold yesterday. Never thought Monday would be a busy day for ammo sales. used guns are down to one rack outside of library room. Not much in there either. Buckshot and slugs all gone. 7.62x39 all gone. Some 223 left but it's $20 plus a box of 20 high end stuff, probably good self defense ammo though.

20200317_121724.jpg

Glad I built up my store of 17,000+ rounds over the past four years, ever since The Hildebeast threatened to stink up my White House...

My guess is you will not have to worry about most of these new gun owners. Just like the past panics many buy to protect themselves yet never shot them and never even load them because it's just for protection and all they have to do it point it and the bad guy runs away. It will set in a drawer collecting dust until the panic is over.

I bought several ARs after the Obama years that truly had never been loaded and they were not from collectors, just folks that were afraid.

I may be wrong as there are those idiots out there but I just hope they are far and few between.

...I may be wrong as there are those idiots out there but I just hope they are far and few between.
As a mentor of mine long ago repeatedly scolded me every time I used the word, "Hope is not a strategy!" :)

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top