JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
The guy with the asian wife is worried about "hate crimes"... lots of robberies in Asian neighborhoods, according to him.
giphy-15.gif

Career backlash , for purchasing a firearm...
Exercising a Right...is not a crime , nor should it incur career backlash.

Yes I am aware that I said "should" and that could easily be turned into "will".
But to make a person fearful of career backlash , after they exercise a Right , seems , to me at least , a form of workplace terrorism.

Owning firearms is not shameful...It was something that was so important that it is the 2nd of our Amendments.
Andy

Some more good stories. Hope they're representative.
"Now I'm 100 percent converted," he said.

He's already begun recruiting others.

"I got one of my Asian-American friends to take the NRA basic pistol class with me," Kane said. "Signed my wife up too for a later session so we can tag-team it. Never thought I'd be that guy taking his clueless-about-guns buddy to the gun store."

So have I, I took a couple of interns out shooting, and my director read me the riot act when he heard about it. He said that it was a liability for the company, and he would let me go if it happened again.

Some more good stories. Hope they're representative.

Hopefully this feeling takes root on a widespread level:

"This has taken me, a law-abiding citizen with nary an unpaid parking ticket to my name, over a month," he told the Washington Free Beacon. "Meanwhile Joe Bad Guy has probably purchased several fully automatic AK-47s out of the back of an El Camino in a shady part of town with zero background checks."

So have I, I took a couple of interns out shooting, and my director read me the riot act when he heard about it. He said that it was a liability for the company, and he would let me go if it happened again.

I would laugh & laugh & laugh, whilst I invited said director to join me down at HR's office. AND I'm fully aware HR is not (normally) on employees side.

However, that sit down would have been hilarious having HR HAVE to explain the difference to my director betwixt personal & company time.

Obviously, not all companies, nor fields are like mine. So I can understand some folks concerns & experiences.

I wear a large "I heart GUNS & coffee" patch on my book bag to work every day...

I thought about it, but it is one of those things where you pick your battles. Neither of us work for that company any longer. He took a job in California, and I got laid off a year later.

I thought about it, but it is one of those things where you pick your battles. Neither of us work for that company any longer. He took a job in California, and I got laid off a year later.

Oh, I hear ya.

It'd sure have been "fun" to throw in the HR conversation that you all were doing Bible study (or any other religious study, heck even Festivus) betwixt shooting tho, wouldn't it?

Not trying to be Captain Obvious here but it's nice to see these stories come out. Seems like a lot of new gun owners from the left are realizing that law abiding gun owners are not the bad guys now that they realize that it's important. Now that they want to suddenly participate in 2A they are seeing how insane their former views on guns was. While I welcome all of them to the flock, I would seriously like to hear an apology from them for demonizing law abiding gun owners over the years. Come on Lefties, let's hear you say it.... "I'm sorry and I was wrong about law abiding gun owners and 2A".
True to my word, all will be forgiven.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads