JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
LOL, I like that, the brown ammo wagon. They are dropping me off a case of stuff today. If I catch the driver I will have to share that with him. Although he never seems to happy to see me as so often my packages are on the heavy side. Maybe I should take to leaving a hand truck at the end of the drive for him :D
I drive the brown ammo wagon.
Ammo is heavy but the boxes are solid and properly taped. Unlike the Amazon 50lb boxes of dog food that constantly break open due to being held together with only one strip of cheap tape. Those are the worst!

I drive the brown ammo wagon.
Ammo is heavy but the boxes are solid and properly taped. Unlike the Amazon 50lb boxes of dog food that constantly break open due to being held together with only one strip of cheap tape. Those are the worst!

I must thank you for your service of bringing my heavy bubblegum car parts and ammo components to my door!

They can take my toilet paper out of my cold dead hands! LOL

That goes for my coffee, my tea, my Bayer aspirin, my vitamins/minerals, my soap and water, my fluffy towels/wash cloths, my fluffy robe and slippers, my KNIVES, my CZ 455 Lux bolt action rifle and the 22lr ammunition that I have for my own small supply. MY small supply will last me until I die. I do not shoot that much any longer.

My husband was already set up for his retirement with RF ammo and his reloading supplies. He shoots several times a week year round.

Old Lady Cate

I'll wipe my bubblegum with the boxes from my ammo before I trade it for TP. Lol

LOL

Seriously, they still make cloth diapers and sewing stores sell material to make old fashioned cloth diapers.

I never had children but if I did have them... I would USE cloth diapers and not the paper disposable ones.

IF push came to shove, people would do it the OLD fashioned way to keep clean and use smaller pieces of SOFT material to keep themselves clean and if you are home... jump in the shower with soap and hot water.

Do NOT flush paper towels or soft cloth material down the toilet in case someone may think that I mean that. ADDED more. ONLY flush toilet paper down the toilet.

They used to have buckets to put the diapers in after you rinsed them out and put them in the washing machine. I baby sat for a couple of years on and off as a teen but I never had children. CLOTH diapers were used in those days.

My husband said the same thing that you did too. LOL And he planned ahead for his retirement when it came to reloading supplies, a bit of CF factory ammo and RF ammo. He has reloaded since the early 70's too.

Old Lady Cate

Last Edited:
What caliber???

1584431595074.png

Ignore these boneheads and either buy on line from responsible sellers or buy local at stores. Imagine the dummies in Cali that are restricted from buying on line; hows that working for you now?

This isn't just CTD. I was checking out ammoseek to see what I should price some ammo at on the classifieds. Check out the prices on 7.62x39, lowest price is 23.4 cents per round before shipping:

Seller's market. I had a pretty good morning. Might even dig a little deeper in the pile and see if there's anything else I'd rather convert to cash.
Side note: One buyer this morning asked if I knew where to buy toilet paper. I laughed but he wasn't joking.

Seller's market. I had a pretty good morning. Might even dig a little deeper in the pile and see if there's anything else I'd rather convert to cash.
Side note: One buyer this morning asked if I knew where to buy toilet paper. I laughed but he wasn't joking.
Winco in Tigard had some (not much) this morning limit 1, so I picked up a pack not realizing it was $10 for 18 rolls that are a half inch narrower than the costco stuff we have been buying. Shrinkflation at work.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top