JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
Coming from the investigators, it is illegal to "sell" them at all. Legal to own, legal to be given, legal to barter/trade with, but not to sell whatsoever.

How many members were scammed that are not a part of this thread. I'm not even on your list that nobody has seen yet.
He showed me pictures of a pile of them he had onhand. I sent money he kept telling me they had been shipped. Weeks went by, he said he shipped again. Nothing showed up. After about five weeks no more response at all. I'm out $100. How do you take someone's money, show them the product, lie to them multiple times over and over about being out of town and they are in the mail and I'll get a tracking number but never do, and people think this isn't a scam. There is always excuses, out of town, broken vehicle, nobody gives two $&"&$ about personal crap. Send me $100 and I'll believe you.
Bad business all around.

I could also have friends with accounts chime in and say. Oh I got a refund, or hey this is a good guy. You can't sell something you don't have. An honest guy would have already sent refunds. Every dollar you spend right now is not yours.
I have left negative feedback and will NOT do business again.

I went in on this deal with $200. Granted I am not in it as far as others. But after the incident with his driver being pulled over, I gave him two weeks to make good on product. That did not happen so I asked for my refund. And I did receive my refund.

Do I think he is a scammer? I don't think so seeing as I got my refund.

I don't know him personally and have not done any purchases with him before this. But could all of this be a case of bad luck? Most certainly. I know a lot of people are out on money but i'm sure Wes is also. He did say after the first shipment got confiscated that he put up his own money to purchase a 2nd order.

But I do agree that there should be weekly updates til things get sorted out. Like the list of people and cases/money owed. Doesn't have to be full names, First names should be fine with last inital. I think that's the least that needs to be done at this point.

Wes, texted me this morning and asked for my paypal info this morning. Says refund is inbound today. I will keep the thread updated.

I have been repaid $100 of $800, although it takes a few days to transfer so we will hope for the best. I also was notified of another $500 refund to another member. Progress appears to be happening and would ask members to update the thread as things progress or don't.

ROTHCO sells them direct in the same box as what was confiscated. I will post the number for the CID investigator if you all wish to speak with him about can do and can't do stuff. I don't care what you all do, I just know what has happened to me.

Maybe I'm wrong. Sounds like he is trying to make good. Still it doesn't explain lack of communication, or a list of members with orders. I have had no response since I asked for a refund. Ignored on the thread, private conversation, and text. I ordered from his for sale post. When he said he had them at the house onhand. I was told for weeks they were on the way and had already shipped. Kitworthy feel free to correct me if I'm out of line.

There is a list of orders and statuses of refunded/waiting clients available through taprackngo.

Cases were confiscated from my home on the first occasion and I was ordered to surrender the remaining cases on the second occasion. I remain reachable by phone and email should there be any questions.

Status

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads