JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
Reactions
Hey all, some of you have gone in on past MRE buys with me. Well, I am putting another order together and need some people to join in. The price per case can't be beat. Text wes at 253-304-7663 for details.

image.jpeg

What dates will these be?

If they have reasonable inspection dates, I am in for 10 cases.

Last Edited:
Last time I was part of a group buy, about 12-14 people contacted me about picking up thier order because I offered to do the drive to Tacoma from Portland because some of my personal friends wanted some.

In the end, I had exactly 1 person actually show up and give me the cash before I left, everyone else flaked out or went dark.

I would go in on this and pay up front, plus help with fuel. Have 3 kids and a wife about to have surgery so traveling a distance is out for me, but would be in on the deal. I live in NW Portland. IM me if a deal is put together please.

I'm coming from North Plains. The price alone makes up the difference for travel cost.

Hey all

I had my phone with all my messages taken... If you are a member of this buy, please text me at 253-304-7663, I just got the phone back but my contacts list is not backed up!

Status

Upcoming Events

Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top