JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
How else am I able to afford to replace the orders when my personal funds are all wrapped up in refunds????????

You float the money from new orders to fulfill old order and that's the way to keep afloat and ride it out. You do not just leave everyone hanging who has paid a couple months ago.

Paid 4-27-16.

$200 for ten cases.

Received text after asking for refund on 5-27-16 stating funds were being moved.

No refund issued and no timeline when refund will be available per last conversation.

As per out last conversation, you called me on Friday and stated that you were ok with me taking care of the other orders that were waiting and were removing your posts.

Here's the brass tacks. I am on a limited income, I don't have the ability to keep my family fed and a roof over our heads after dropping what I HAVE already dropped on this. Next, I have had two interactions with police, spent a night in jail, am under close scrutiny, and am not CONFORTABLE moving large quantities at once. If you can't understand that, then I am sorry, it sucks to have money tied up, and I understand that more than you know. This BS has taken more of my time and money than anything I've ever dealt with. But it sucks a hell of a lot worse to know that my back is FIRMLY planted against a wall, I can move what I can move, and do so carefully or I can pay refunds as I can afford it. I am only one person, I am not wealthy, and I have accepted responsibility for the situation. I refuse to miss rent again or to make my family go hungry for this situation- they have suffered enough with my arrest and resulting interaction with CID. Bad things happen. I am doing ALL I can to make it go away, as quickly as possible. Is 220.00 worth me going to jail over? Is it worth putting me out of power? Groceries? Rent? There are SEVERAL here who have done many successful buys with us in the past, and several more who have been refunded/replaced. You are assuming no risk by waiting. I am bearing that load. I'm not asking for anything other than patience.

Asking for patients when you seem to be fulfilling orders out of order doesn't seem right. Again, why don't you post a list with purchase dates so we know where we stand in line. I don't think we have a problem waiting as long as we are being told the truth and it's out in the open. You constantly feeding us missed deadlines and misinformation is why we are questioning you. I don't think I am being unreasonable by asking for a list. This way we all know where we stand and can see progress.

I was just posting for transparency. Did not mean to offend.

If I get my 200 back I get my 200 back.

The fact that you don't have any sort of recorded records of your customers was a little discerning considering that you forgot I even ordered.

I'm not sure how continuing to post your personal problems is assisting us, your customers.

What would help is your transparency.

I'm ok with you doing whatever your going to do. If you had a record of your sales, you'd likely go about this differently I imagine. However I'm getting the idea you have no idea how many orders you took or how many folks from which forums you owe refunds.

Again, I'm not trying to be rude, just trying to figure you out. So far we have had very little to go off of except family related posts and issues with the law or so forth. Nothing relating to actual numbers or business.

I would agree with leaving family, vehicle related stories out of it, its unprofessional. Not to be callous, but business is business. If you want to get a good name and be successful you drive on, keep your word and do the right thing. Nothing else matters. We all have issues that we deal with on a daily basis. You sound like you want to do the right thing. You just need build trust with new customers, and so far it's off to a rocky start. Looking forward to your list.

UPDATE...Tonight...6/16/16. After a 2 hour wait to meet Wes to deliver 20 cases of MREs..it was no call no show.....urrggghhh.. we called him he said he had to give back the truck he borrowed right now and will deliver them Thursday....last chance
Wow... So glad my gut said do not bite.

Well, i did "bite", and i am glad i did. I have met face to face with wes a few times and will just wait it out. i know of two other people who have the same amount as i do on the line. I have 42 cases outstanding and i understand what he is trying to do. I feel i bought nothing from him, i entered into a group buy from a distributor and it went south badly for everyone involved. Instead of just walking away the guy is trying to make it right.
Is everyone gonna get what they want when they want it? probably not, but like everything else on the internet it was a chance we all took and nobody held a gun to anyone's head to buy in.
I guess my point is i hope everyone will calm down and be patient.
also, i don't want my name on any kind of published list. big brother is definitely watching.

Last Edited:
Well guys, I think we know what's going on here. It looks to be online retail fraud. With the amounts Kitworthy has collected it should be considered a Class B felony in Washington. Punishable by 10 yrs or $20,000 fine. As much as I like to give everyone the benefit of doubt, there's just to much evidence of misdirection, missed deadlines, and outright lying. And still we don't have a list. We don't seem to have any long time members who have been compensated. Nomad57, I am sorry, but you are very new and seem suspicious to me, don't take it personally. I would like to give Kitworthy a chance to right some wrongs while we circle our wagons and join together and decide what our next course of action will be. I would ask that members interested in exploring these options contact me privately.

Well guys, I think we know what's going on here. It looks to be online retail fraud. With the amounts Kitworthy has collected it should be considered a Class B felony in Washington. Punishable by 10 yrs or $20,000 fine. As much as I like to give everyone the benefit of doubt, there's just to much evidence of misdirection, missed deadlines, and outright lying. And still we don't have a list. We don't seem to have any long time members who have been compensated. Nomad57, I am sorry, but you are very new and seem suspicious to me, don't take it personally. I would like to give Kitworthy a chance to right some wrongs while we circle our wagons and join together and decide what our next course of action will be. I would ask that members interested in exploring these options contact me privately.
no offense taken, i just found this thread a little bit ago.
I would ask one thing, will legal action get everyone's money back?

Online fraud? With the existing police reports, arrest record, persons who have been refunded, persons who have posted about that directly? My address, phone number, and business information available in multiple threads? I am one person, who has limited resources, and is clearly being watched closely. I think that if I was defrauding you, I would not be in contact whatsoever, in fact, I would be making it much more difficult to find me than I obviously am. At this point, I have been informed that the activity of selling MREs is illegal, (obviously) and the consequences are fairly steep. Refunding is out of my pocket. You know that the activity of selling these is illegal, yet the pressure to continue moving large amounts is still on me. I will happily put you in touch with JBLM CID and you can ask them directly if what I am saying is true, regarding the lost order, both interactions, etc. you will be refunded, but please respect that I have only limited resources to do that with. I can't make money appear out of nowhere, and if I could, I would. Would you be willing to accept smaller amounts until I can pay you off? There has to be something that can be arranged that will not crush my family and will allow for the situation to be rectified.

Online fraud? With the existing police reports, arrest record, persons who have been refunded, persons who have posted about that directly? My address, phone number, and business information available in multiple threads? I am one person, who has limited resources, and is clearly being watched closely. I think that if I was defrauding you, I would not be in contact whatsoever, in fact, I would be making it much more difficult to find me than I obviously am. At this point, I have been informed that the activity of selling MREs is illegal, (obviously) and the consequences are fairly steep. Refunding is out of my pocket. You know that the activity of selling these is illegal, yet the pressure to continue moving large amounts is still on me. I will happily put you in touch with JBLM CID and you can ask them directly if what I am saying is true, regarding the lost order, both interactions, etc. you will be refunded, but please respect that I have only limited resources to do that with. I can't make money appear out of nowhere, and if I could, I would. Would you be willing to accept smaller amounts until I can pay you off? There has to be something that can be arranged that will not crush my family and will allow for the situation to be rectified.

I am still waiting for a list that you said you would provide. And if refunds are progressing to our members, we would probably be ok with that.

Exactly what I told the agent (special agent Koats, JBLM CID) when dealing with this. Also that they are available at the gun show, the commissary, and eBay.

Status

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top