JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
Hey brother. Sorry for the communication breakdown. I have been trying to figure out a vehicle, as our pathfinder threw a rod and we were scammed pretty badly on the jeep we purchased on Friday. I am working with the seller still to bring cases up, but was pulled in on last Thursday by CID once again to answer questions about the first order. Obviously my name is still on the tip of their tounge when it comes to these, so I am taking the slow and steady route as opposed to the crazy panicked route. I can't afford another trip to the pokey.

How about you refund my money via CC since I can take payment that way, as a show of good faith. Since it seems you need to fill other orders before mine, go ahead and fill them. Once you get mine together, I will make one trip with you to haul whatever you need free of charge. I will volunteer my time and fuel to help you out. Sound fair?

I have to have the money to refund you. I don't have it, and need to get paid. We have paid out quite a bit over the last two weeks, and as it is coming out of my pocket, we are flat broke. I don't have or use credit cards, just a bank account.

I think we can all understand the situation. I would ask you to be as transparent as possible. If you need help, ask. I think most of us are reasonable people and can certainly understand bumps in the road. Please keep us updated.

Any Updates? Wes is normally pretty good about responding within a few hrs, but it's been 24hrs and haven't heard. Out of complete transparency, about 3 weeks ago, I was told MRE's or refund by CC (I have the ability to accept credit cards) by the following Wednesday 6/1/16. Missed deadline, few more texts with progress then nothing after 6/6/16. I am more than happy to work with someone as long as they are trying to make things right. Anyone had any text messages or contact? Please, lets keep this thread updated.

Last contact was last Friday. Spoke over the phone. No timeline was given in means of getting refund or MREs. Was going to follow up again tomorrow. Then weekly on Friday every week till resolved.

I have to have the money to refund you. I don't have it, and need to get paid. We have paid out quite a bit over the last two weeks, and as it is coming out of my pocket, we are flat broke. I don't have or use credit cards, just a bank account.

Wes. As we spoke last Friday. I think it would help give clarity if you let us know where we stand in all this. I'm not trying to insinuate or anything, but I wasn't given the greatest feeling of hope when you avoided letting me know how many bought in, how many are owed, how many are due for refunds? Etc.

Giving it to us straight may help eliminate some of the concerns?

Just throwing that out there.

I agree, and I think the people owed should be listed in this thread by kitworthy. Orders filled in order as they were paid for. This is the clarity that we need.

Wes,

My payment of $800 was made on April 25/26. My initial payment of $400 for 20 cases, then Wes texted me and said he had more available, so I paid another $400 for 20 more cases. I have received nothing except missed deadlines. I would like to know why bearones who paid you $500 2 weeks later is being promised his product before others who have been waiting longer?

His came out of an order that was not seized. We have to keep cases coming to keep any money coming in at all and the supply delivering. I can't stop business or I don't get paid and can't kee

*keep afloat. Also, before bubblegum hit the fan, there was plenty to go around. Again, there are people posting here who successfully received a great deal of cases.

Wes,

Why don't you post who still has outstanding orders from this board. It would make it much easier for all of us to see date purchased so we can keep a list going. And if you wouldn't mind addressing people who have paid first and get their orders squared away before promising MRE's to people who have paid after. Would you mind being more transparent, I think it might benefit you.

Understood, but I think it may be difficult to be more transparent than I already have been, considering that I have posted everything from arrest records to my address. I'm not entirely sure what else I can do.

You are owed,
Jblake is owed,
Nomad is owed, but has gotten tons of cases in the past and understands that there is a great amount of heat on me.

Off hand, that's who I've got.

Wouldn't it seem fair to fulfill orders by the date ordered from you? I have a business and generally that's how it has always been done.

Understood, but I think it may be difficult to be more transparent than I already have been, considering that I have posted everything from arrest records to my address. I'm not entirely sure what else I can do.

You are owed,
Jblake is owed,
Nomad is owed, but has gotten tons of cases in the past and understands that there is a great amount of heat on me.

Off hand, that's who I've got.
So I guess you forgot about me?

I'm waiting for $200 in PayPal refund.

Status

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show