JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
No MREs will likely be coming from Westin Floeter any time soon.

Most here are still trying to get him to refund the money we put in.

Guys & Gals, my chunk was large. It was just paid back in full, Wes didn't ask me to update the thread. I need to wait for it to clear paypal, but once that is done, I am paid up. I do believe he is trying to make things right. I don't believe he is paying me off to further a scam. My first $100 payment back was initiated by him. He did not ask me to update the board, I did that on my own. He has done other things, that a person who would take the money and run wouldn't do. I would hold off with the pitchforks and encourage you to keep in contact with him. Let's keep the thread updated.
I hope you don't mind having your real name put on the forum....

My name is Nick Nicodemi (the artist formerly known as hippy shake for any of you that were on SGN), I have known Wes floeter since approximately 2010. I served on active duty with him at C Co 4/23.

In the years I worked with him I watched hI'm get court martialed twice for stealing from the PX, Investigated by CID numerous times for everything from theft to fraud (given our friendship at the time, I was interrogated every time his name was brought up). After his career in the army ended, I watched him immediately get fired from K Rounds holsters for selling stolen holsters that were meant as promotional items for dealers. Again, immediately after that similar incidents began to surface surround his employment at 1776 supply, stolen and lost gear and what not turning up for sale on the open market.

Fast forward to just a week ago when I was made aware of him ripping off members of our old company on gun deals via facebook.

Wes is the epitome of a scamming piece of garbage, and is a well known drug addict. It has been brought to the attention of local law enforcement that wes supplied the oxycontin or oxycodone that will canada was found to be on when he attacked his family in new orleans.

Avoid this dirt bag at all costs.

Screenshot_2016-08-01-10-14-54.png Screenshot_2016-08-01-10-14-56.png

@Maxordnick Thank you for your outstanding service. As a fellow vet, who knows a few unsavory colleagues, I know how hard it is to see them doing this to people. You did the right thing coming forward. Thank you.

I pushed hard to get my refund the last two days.

Was refunded my 200, finally.

I'm not sure the new light provided in the last few posts will helps those still out their money much.

Good to finally hear the truth though.

Here is a picture of the guy from his Facebook.

image.png

Andrew, let me make one thing painfully clear. You exploiting my trip to New Orleans to HELP a fellow vet and making accusations about me providing him medication is beyond ridiculous. It's absolutely ludicrous. Also, will was not on anything when I visited, nor at the time of the shooting.

I try to avoid bringing up your past, but I was contacted several times by CID while on active duty and recently after my medical retirement to answer questions about YOU breaking into our supply room.. Maybe you don't remember. THIS THREAD is what caused the guys from the company to ask for refunds. I am simply trying to recover from THIS HIT and make it through the financial drain that this has caused. But as this thread has been made painfully public, I have sales of other items and customers falling apart EVERYWHERE. This has gone beyond far enough. Especially with you twisting the situation with WILL. How dare you make accusations like that??? DARYL FLEW ME THERE AS A LAST DITCH TO HELP HIM. I turned his information over to the coroner, the hospital, local law enforcement and instructed the family to STAY AWAY from him! You disgust me. You always have. I don't think I need to remind you of the fact that you have ALWAYS been a bubblegum talker, ALWAYS stretched the truth, and are doing that now. Dragging will and his family into this in light of what just happened is DISGUSTING. You are a filthy person. Dredging up my past with pain killers won't bet you anything, as I freely will admit that there once was a huge problem there. I sought treatment and am far past that. You cannot use it to hurt me. But saying that I provided will with drugs is far outside of the realm of reason. You are the worst form of trash for saying such things. This very thread has caused a panic with the guys in the company who made purchases. This very thread is ruining me. The money for the refunds has been provided to me by close family friends who see what is happening here. That is easily proven. I have had to ask my family and friends to help bail out the damage that this has caused. Clearly, you are here to further the drama that this has already caused... By which you are not affected. Your facts about my employment are far off base, I might add. 1776 supply went out of business, you dummy. K Rounds laid me off due to lack of investor support, you dummy. Feel free to ask Dave about that, since you want to appear so well connected. If you point the finger, be prepared to support that with factual information.

Another thing, while you are typing slander and crap against me, I have been on the phone with wills family almost constantly. I dropped everything to help him, to help Daryl, and to help Cali. You are absolutely disgusting to make the accusation that I would have given him drugs. I spent my time there trying to help his family and trying to reach him.... Guess what, demi??? He was SOBER. He was not on ANYTHING. He was just snapped.... I could not get through to him, as I told the guys in the company. And that is how I left him. AFTER reporting his behavior and problems to all the local resources I could.

Nice of you to show up and stir the pot even more. I know who you are, what you feed on, and how you have always been... Full of sh*t. So even responding to you gives me pause. But I can't sit back and let you say that I had a hand in will's situation, when I did nothing but try to help a family that is more close to mine than you know.

Guess what??? Will was not on any drugs when the shooting took place. So again, your making a big noise in the dark, just to stick a knife in my chest. Taking advantage of an already bubblegum situation. Typical you, nick. Typical you.

Also, the money being used to pay your refunds was stolen by wes floeter from several veterans.

This is bullbubblegum! I personally have been working with Wes to get people refunds out of my own pocket. So, don't make accusations you know nothing about.

I've been helping Wes through this troubling time. I really just wanted to help a friend and vet anonymously, without taking credit, or building my ego. I feel that helping someone should be private, out of the goodness of your heart, and not for personal gain.

But, when I see Wes getting his name trashed on a public forum, I call bullbubblegum, and cannot remain silent. People who posted today, and posted his picture like a "wanted poster" should be ashamed of yourselves. People who freaked out with recent purchases should be ashamed for cancelling your orders. I've had Wes' back, and his so called "friends" he's known for years screw him on orders! Calm down, and trust the man you've dealt with for years. Sheesh...

This is bullbubblegum! I personally have been working with Wes to get people refunds out of my own pocket. So, don't make accusations you know nothing about.

I've been helping Wes through this troubling time. I really just wanted to help a friend and vet anonymously, without taking credit, or building my ego. I feel that helping someone should be private, out of the goodness of your heart, and not for personal gain.

But, when I see Wes getting his name trashed on a public forum, I call bullbubblegum, and cannot remain silent. People who posted today, and posted his picture like a "wanted poster" should be ashamed of yourselves. People who freaked out with recent purchases should be ashamed for cancelling your orders. I've had Wes' back, and his so called "friends" he's known for years screw him on orders! Calm down, and trust the man you've dealt with for years. Sheesh...

I agree that the picture is uncalled for, but you're lashing out from a ghost account. You have no feedback, or any activity on here to speak of. Your word doesn't mean much to those who are out a few hundred bucks because of this guy.

Also, referring to the donations we solicited to fight Isis, the funds raised from this were donated PUBLICLY to Donna ball, the mother of rusty H Christian, a gold star mother who's son died in Afghanistan. This was done very publicly, and she used the funds to visit her grandchildren. This was announced several times and confirmed by Donna. Using my speeding tickets and accidents to try and say that I am some sort of criminal is petty. I am sure you have some tickets too. But I very seriously doubt that I was involved in any crimes when I was 16, living In ritzville. Good sleuthing though.

Documentation from what? We raised less than 300.00 on GFAI. There were several more people running that page. All can and will vouch (including Donna, but I would really prefer not to bring her into this) that the total raised was given to her.... I am not even sure what you are referencing.

Status

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

Back Top