JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
As stated, as we are reimbursed, keep the thread updated. Complete transparency is a way to gain confidence for all involved. Everyone needs to stop bashing and remain calm for now. It could have been handled better for sure, but it's a learning experience for all involved.

Ben, you have stated your views and they are duly noted. You are not being productive to this thread, please show some restraint.

I'll back off for now. I'll update once refund takes place.

I put in 200 for 10 cases.

Hey Jake. I have posted as many refunds as I can afford until the day after tomorrow when my guns sell. There have been cases successfully sent in smaller lots. Please feel free to text.

Still waiting for my 40 case order, but Kitworthy has been in contact and I have confidence he will come through soon.

Been doing business with this guy for about 4 or five months and this group buy has been the first time ANYTHING has gone wrong. Can he control the friggin PCSO or the CID? No, he can't. I have 42 cases tied up here and when the SHTF the first thing he said was to ask if i wanted a refund. I would rather have the MRE cases or the other survival rations he sent me a pic of than the money, but i am fully confidant that in time it will be made right. I am a retired Infantry Platoon Sgt and know what happens to people that screw fellow Vets and so does he. He has answered my texts and phone calls every time i have contacted him. This crap that has happened to him is screwing up up his family and making his wife sick with worry. How about we all take a step back and be patient. Oh, and for Ben Lilly, it isn't a scam, i have gotten over 80 cases from him before this went south. Have a nice day.

Been doing business with this guy for about 4 or five months and this group buy has been the first time ANYTHING has gone wrong. Can he control the friggin PCSO or the CID? No, he can't. I have 42 cases tied up here and when the SHTF the first thing he said was to ask if i wanted a refund. I would rather have the MRE cases or the other survival rations he sent me a pic of than the money, but i am fully confidant that in time it will be made right. I am a retired Infantry Platoon Sgt and know what happens to people that screw fellow Vets and so does he. He has answered my texts and phone calls every time i have contacted him. This crap that has happened to him is screwing up up his family and making his wife sick with worry. How about we all take a step back and be patient. Oh, and for Ben Lilly, it isn't a scam, i have gotten over 80 cases from him before this went south. Have a nice day.

Hey guys.

One thing I have not done is to THANK those of you who have been helping, waiting patiently, and being just down right cool about this. I can't tell you how much I appreciate you all and the support on this I've received. Some of the members who know me better than others actually put together help for us to make it financially after we exhausted our check, and without that I wouldn't be able to keep going trying to fix this. I have no words for that kind of help. Fellow vets and members alike, thank YOU!

Update-

I was again called by CID last night, and told to IMMEDIATELY report to JBLM with "any and all MREs or related government property" in my possession. Well, I don't have any MREs in my possession, aside from the three crusty old cases we have for emergency situations. I obliged them and came in as requested, with my stupid three cases in tow.... Apparently, if I did not comply, I would "be subjected to LEO intervention". Well then. You got me! Take me three cases!

Here's where it gets ridiculous. I asked them the right they had in taking MY property to begin with, and why I can go on AMAZON and buy THE EXACT meals from FRIGGIN ROTHCO! (ROTHCO is a military contracted tactical agency, that not only fulfills civilian contracts but probably 70% LEO and MIL as well.... And guess what? You can buy MREs DIRECTLY from them. The three cases I gave up last night were purchased at the local WAC show on 4/5 June, completely AWAY from JBLM and its interests. However, they took my property anyway... Here's where I get upset.... These guys said that because the "box says government property", they can take it against my will regardless of purchase history or origin. So what does that mean for those of us who use SandY compasses? Marathon watches? USGI mags? Hk mags? Beretta m9s? Old colts? Surplus receivers? Surplus weapons racks? The list of items legal to own that are stamped "US GOVT PROPERTY" is endless, and we all know it. But, according to the USACID command branch, AT ANY TIME ANY ITEM STAMPED USGP CAN BE TAKEN WITHOUT WARRANT OR CAUSE.

Where are my rights in this??? By the way, if you are selling ANY surplus on offer up, WA mil Surp forums, Armslist, Seattle Guns, sturmgewhere, etc etc etc, DONT.

I got a glimpse of what they are up to at the USACID-C office last night, and it isn't gonna be small. Use my situation as an example and leave the surplus be for a while. REGARDLESS of where, how, when you legally bought your stuff. That does NOT matter. These guys don't care that it "may not be right" to take your stuff. They are there, watching, and they WILL take it. They made me drive over two hours back to JBLM last night over THREE EXPIRED CASES OF MRES. And, to add spit in my eye, they took them. My pitiful three cases. They took them as "evidence". Of what???? That's what I want to know. Evidence of what? That I keep emergency supplies around my home? We all do! That people can buy mil rations at legal events through legal channels???? I don't know what to think guys, obviously there is a target on my bubblegum, and these guys are gearing up to shut down a lot of people. Be safe, be careful, and keep your goodies quiet.

I am available almost 24/7 to answer questions and establish timelines for those of you waiting. Thank you all for being a good solid group of dudes.

Any Updates? Wes is normally pretty good about responding within a few hrs, but it's been 24hrs and haven't heard. Out of complete transparency, about 3 weeks ago, I was told MRE's or refund by CC (I have the ability to accept credit cards) by the following Wednesday 6/1/16. Missed deadline, few more texts with progress then nothing after 6/6/16. I am more than happy to work with someone as long as they are trying to make things right. Anyone had any text messages or contact? Please, lets keep this thread updated.

Status

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads