JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Countersuit. The brown flood streaming across the border??????
What_difference_does_it_make.png

Rrrrright.....
For a second there.....
I thought that maybe you were talking about a major sewer line had broken and was polluting the Rio Grande.

But then I read it closer.

"across the border"

Aloha, Mark

Is it possible that some of OUR alphabet agencies take drugs and guns into Mexico? Then cartels return different products up here? As far as immigration and walls… soooo everyone forget about the one separating East and West Berlin? How about the fact that it's like watching David Copperfield? All of us that see BS and call BS are not fooled by it.

Some actual facts and knowledge… banks facilitate everything including the media, government and plandemics!

out

They already paid for the wall. Do they have any money left?
Absolutely!

1) The billions they've made murdering 100,000+ American citizens a year with the drugs they illegally transport into the US.

2) Billions of dollars of remittances sent back by illegal and legal aliens. Every penny of this money is cash removed from our economy. Money that would support and increase the health of our own economy. Every penny of these remittances should be taxed before it crosses the border and the revenue raised dedicated to building the wall.

The cost of building the wall is chump change by comparison.

Last Edited:
It's "suspected" that the current President of Mexico is in league with the cartels. The cartels not only deal in illegal drugs and human trafficking, but firearms smuggling as well. With the number of known and suspected terrorists (from the Middle East) coming into our country across the southern border, it would not be a stretch to say that there are also American made military firearms coming into Mexico from the Middle East. My thoughts turn to our hasty exit from Afghanistan and the number of weapons left in that country. I would say that the cartels are paying the shady players in Afghanistan a healthy sum of money for our firepower, in turn financing terrorism. Just connecting a few random dots.

It's "suspected" that the current President of Mexico is in league with the cartels. The cartels not only deal in illegal drugs and human trafficking, but firearms smuggling as well. With the number of known and suspected terrorists (from the Middle East) coming into our country across the southern border, it would not be a stretch to say that there are also American made military firearms coming into Mexico from the Middle East. My thoughts turn to our hasty exit from Afghanistan and the number of weapons left in that country. I would say that the cartels are paying the shady players in Afghanistan a healthy sum of money for our firepower, in turn financing terrorism. Just connecting a few random dots.
I would say if the current President of Mexico is still alive then he's in with the cartels

Absolutely!

1) The billions they've made murdering 100,000+ American citizens a year with the drugs they illegally transport into the US.

2) Billions of dollars of remittances sent back by illegal and legal aliens. Every penny of this money is cash removed from our economy. Money that would support and increase the health of our own economy. Every penny of these remittances should be taxed before it crosses the border and the revenue raised dedicated to building the wall.

The cost of building the wall is chump change by comparison.
'Chump change' is how much Biden got when he sold Trump's wall materials off for pennies on the dollar, weeks before he announced his 'new wall'

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top