JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
We have a Chinese billionaire who's a member of the CCP that owns 200,000 acres of land in Oregon, 2nd largest foreign landowner in the US .. https://www.opb.org/article/2024/01/21/tianqiao-chen-oregon-land-acquisition/
What a shock that a communist country is producing billionaires who want to individually hoard wealth and accumulate land in a late capitalist country. Do we all get to go hunting or target shooting on Mr. Chen's land? I'm sure it's for public use, right?

So you dont think we are keeping an eye on that property? They can supposedly read a newspaper from a satellite. So far I know of no Russian or Chineese military bases on the north american continent - prove me wrong.
Not military bases but more like data collection centers. We know China spies on us regularly as a matter of "their own national security" but it shouldn't happen on our own soil under our noses. Kansas Rep LaTurner describes them as wolves in sheep's clothing...

Not military bases but more like data collection centers. We know China spies on us regularly as a matter of "their own national security" but it shouldn't happen on our own soil under our noses. Kansas Rep LaTurner describes them as wolves in sheep's clothing...

I dont want my own country spying on me none the less a foreign power. The problem is that a lot of people accept that - how many people use Tik Tok in this country while accepting its gathering information. How about the Alexa app. China is not the only one spying currently. China is not doing anything unique - maybe using different tools but the outcomes the same.

Impose as 50% tax of every dollar of remittances to Mexico and other countries that refuse to control emigration from/through their countries or export their problems/narcotics to the US.

FWIW I fully support legal immigration of people with proven skills we need in our economy.

Last Edited:
Kruel J said:

"I'm not about trying to put all the best food places around here out of business. And not all trucks are owned by Mexicans, but the GOOD ones always are."

Just a note. Where I'm from ALL the Mexican restaurants and taco 🌮 wagons
(and we have a BUNCH of them) ARE owned and operated by Mexicans who can't hardly speak a lick English. Most of them run dirty operations in thier restaurants and taco wagons both, in my neck of the woods. :cool:

We have a Chinese billionaire who's a member of the CCP that owns 200,000 acres of land in Oregon, 2nd largest foreign landowner in the US .. https://www.opb.org/article/2024/01/21/tianqiao-chen-oregon-land-acquisition/
Add to that the 146,000 acres of US land owned by Chinese corp, WH Group, and it's for sure we've got company.

That is why sensemakers in Florida pass bills like SB 924 (2023) to address that problem.

Tianqiao has a side gig in Neuorological research in Irvine, CA, which specializes in brain-machine interfacing, and is the largest shareholder in The Lending Club. Think Belt & Road Initiative.

The CCP has a large foothold on America and strives to enslave us by way of debt, also to amass more physical US land in the process.

Of course Oregon, specifically Portland, signs up as a 15-minute city beta. Keep us in our humble rentals, masked, jabbed, penalized for leaving it, owning nothing & being *happy* to admire the building back better of the state, likely on CCP money. Hawaii had its problems. Paradise, CA had similar. We've had our share of "wildfires" often due to anonymous arsonists that fade out of sight.

It's bleak.

Upcoming Events

Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR