JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I say counter sue. 1 billion dollars for EACH/EVERY {112,000} drug (coke/heroin/fentanyl) death in America & for EACH/EVERY illegal alien {2.5 million} pushed/trafficked across the border and I want the money in GOLD!
They can keep the weapons but we want $5000.00 for EVERY one they stole/trafficked from the USA. I'm calculating around 1 million weapons.
So by my math, mexico owes us/ (me :) )a sh*t-pot of gold.

Dear Mexico,
Having ascertained the issues/problems your country has forced upon the citizens of the USA. We feel it's only proper to send you the bill for the issues your country has caused to the citizens of the USA. Therefore we've ascertained you owe the USA a sh*t-pot of gold to be paid immediately. Failure to pay will result in the USA building a HUGE impregnable wall and placing armed guards on it to prevent ANY intrusions into the USA by ANY individuals from your country.
The armed guards may be any military, law enforcement or civilians. Each guard will have fully automatic weapons of their choice for free along with plenty of ammo.
Furthermore, any and all goods or material currently being traded will cease. We can make our own beer, build our own vehicles and don't need any more lemons, limes or avocados from you. You will no longer be able to ship ANYTHING into the USA. Nothing will be allowed to cross the border into your country, from the USA, except the drugs and illegal aliens found in the USA. We don't need either of them.

There is one exception, elected officials. We have a bunch of them that seem to like your way of life so we'll ship them across the border to you for free.
Your country seems short of crooks in the legislative aspect and these are already trained so you'll be saving training costs up front.

We look forward to you expediting the gold payments ASAP. You can call me at 1-800-e*t-sh*t to arrange for shipping the gold to my warehouse. Failure to comply will result in the USA expediting our shipment of elected officials to your country ASAP. You can expect AOC & the Squad as the 1st delivery. Liz Cheny will follow and then some Georgia attorneys. We have a huge list of congressmen/Women to go thru but are sure you'll welcome them into your country. It's only a few thousand but you'll love them as much as we love losing them.

We look forward to hearing from you within the week..
Dan
1-800-e*t-sh*t

I cant help but think that by alienating Mexico it might give a foot hold to those that would like to see harm come to the US. We might find that Mexico becomes close friends with China or Russia. Having either country on the North American continent bothers me.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR
Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA

New Resource Reviews