JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
This will be coming to California, Oregon and Washington. The leftists/Democrats have tasted the power of declaring a "public health emergency" during the Covid scam, and are now using the same tactics against the 2nd Amendment. It's getting more and more difficult to consider the left as Americans anymore.

It's getting more and more difficult to consider the left as Americans anymore.
Ive always been open minded to different ideas but the left has gone off the deep end these days with a lot more than just gun rights. I dont understand how things have gone this far unchecked by even moderate liberals.

The definition of insanity.
At least she admits it:
Lujan Grisham said the restrictions "are going to pose incredible challenges for me as a governor and as a state."
AND - just wait after the 30 days is up and she 'reports' the gun crime numbers are 'down' X amount of % due to her 'decision'. Make no mistake this will no doubt be the case.

Last Edited:
At least she admits it:

AND - just wait after the 30 days is up and she 'reports' the gun crime numbers are 'down' X amount of % due to her 'decision'. Make no mistake this will no doubt be the case.
Im not certain thats an admission but agree thats probably what she will do, the left has been lying and manipulating "gun violence" data for years, ...except now their crime policies are blowing up in their face in multiple blue cities and they continue to double down with more, whats happened to this classic liberal ideology... its gone off the deep end. And people keep electing them.

A few of the really 'classic' comments....The fact that some actually think these ways is literally beyond comprehension.

Good start! Now the ban just needs to go nationwide.

No. In opposition to an interpretation of the Constitution. Tell me how an average person carrying a gun is a "well regulated militia"? Come on, you can do it.

It's time to greatly restrict gun ownership! I am not proud that America is the gun violence capitol of the industrialized world.

Good move, Governor.

Last Edited:
Didn't know that a Governor had the power to suspend a Right that's enumerated in the Bill of Rights…

So much power…. Who knew…

Thinking the founding fathers would
Have had a solution for this, perhaps tar and feathering…

Ive always been open minded to different ideas but the left has gone off the deep end these days with a lot more than just gun rights. I dont understand how things have gone this far unchecked by even moderate liberals.
People drugged up with pharmaceuticals ie antidepressants, pain killers, mood enhancers, weed and alcohol combine that with an over stimulation by smart phones, movies, sports, entertainment, never ending distractions, horrible health due to horrible diets, burdened by over abundance of credit/legal usury and everything else thrown at us and it's no wonder the masses have been so easily lead astray.

I'm not a religious person at all but there is some truth to biblical teachings. The story of Sodom and Gamora was a historical warning of how societies can be degenerated into a cesspool. Short of fireballs from the sky im not sure how a society rids itself of that cess.

Unfortunately I feel that old saying "it's gonna get worse before it gets better" is where we're at now, we as in all of the Western world.

1694229099752.png

Aloha, Mark

PS........
1694229191081.png

But isn't a smaller Police Force supposed to reduce crime?
What happened to that deal?
That's just part of the insanity.
Defund the police, give out free drug paraphernalia, disarm lawful citizens, enable shoplifting....

Expect lower crime rates.

The New Mexico governor says her duty to uphold her oath to the Constitution is "not absolute". She said that those with concealed carry permits should be arrested to make a point, and has the backing of the city, county and state police forces. This may snowball across state lines faster than most realize, seeing as only yesterday did she declare a public emergency, without warning.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top