JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Good news!

Only a day or two after the TRO was issued against her highness... the NRA announced their plans to also open a lawsuit against her unconstitutional law. 🤣

Better late than never... or what a waste of member $'s... too little, too late!?? You decide!👍

Good news!

Only a day or two after the TRO was issued against her highness... the NRA announced their plans to also open a lawsuit against her unconstitutional law. 🤣

Better late than never... or what a waste of member $'s... too little, too late!?? You decide!👍
Don't understand all the legal mumbo jumbo. But my $$$ says there will never be a trial. NRA can't lose. They have to spend their member's $$$ somewhere. The larger question is did the NRA start down the wrong road (Frenchie) and can now only spend those $$$ on a sure bet?

Foreverlost,

Good news!

Now she can add "took on the NRA" to her resume

Don't understand all the legal mumbo jumbo. But my $$$ says there will never be a trial. NRA can't lose. They have to spend their member's $$$ somewhere. The larger question is did the NRA start down the wrong road (Frenchie) and can now only spend those $$$ on a sure bet?

Foreverlost,
NRA sued trying to get the same terms as SAF, FPC and GOA on the Brace Ban injunction after it was in and the judge said "nope, you shoulda joined the fight alongside them not try to ride their coattails."

They're playing RIGHT into LG's hands here... otoh while they draw the Left's fire that leaves SAF, FPC and GOA free to ram shivs between ribs unmolested.

At 3:23, 'Now accountability has to come to the table' and I am sure we ALL hope to see this but how often does 'accountability' never seem to materialize with dem politicians?

Lets hope the impeachment has an influence on this with her.

If the dims can redirect the narrative of what the impeachment is over, she'll come out smelling like a rose. I had people in California talking about the Republicans majority during Newsome's recall.

Some people believe anything coming out of their trusted puppet's mouth on TV. George Orwell my have been an ar$e in real life as history has written, but he wasn't wrong.

Her highness really stepped in it. Now that this new tactic has made headlines... the senate is introducing a bill to limit gooberments ability to declare firearms a "public health crisis" and exercise those types of emergency powers at the federal level. Namely... so brandon can't try and do the same as the NM karen.

1695348935050.png

Fox article

Her highness really stepped in it. Now that this new tactic has made headlines... the senate is introducing a bill to limit gooberments ability to declare firearms a "public health crisis" and exercise those types of emergency powers at the federal level. Namely... so brandon can't try and do the same as the NM karen.

View attachment 1491781

Fox article
If I were a betting man, I'd bet $1 that this goes no where.

Notice in there too that her highness is already planning on extending the public health emergency order an additional 30 days. Surprise, surprise, surprise..... as if we didn't already predict she planned on a perpetual renewal. Just as they did with the flu.

Along with debating the constitutionality they really need to lock down the whole issue of what may or may not be covered under a "public health emergency" order. If it's allowed there really is no end in sight of what may be restricted by "decree" under "emergency powers".

Sweet Mary.... on the one hand her highness is using the 11yr olds shooting as the catalyst for her "public health emergency" edict.... and on the other... I kid you not... one of the suspects being charged in the murder was just allowed pre-trial release with an ankle monitor.

Investigators determined the shooting itself was gang related and the victim was a case of mistaken identity.

Talk about FUMING!! Use an incident to suspend 2A rights for ALL... then release the murder suspect that supposedly fueled the "necessary" emergency action!??? WTAF!

If it couldn't be any more apparent that these nutters anti-2A attacks have nothing to do with any public safety concerns....
1696471102545.png

Absolute insanity. But this and worse should be expected from the people who want to turn our country into the UK (but in reality we would end up like Mexico where only the cops and violent criminal have guns). It will not end here, they will keep pushing for more and more until we are completely disarmed, or until we gun owners reach our breaking point and start the next C**** W**.

Also, have you noticed the new buzz phrase they have been using "no amendment is absolute"? That's an interesting statement for them to make. I wonder if that is actually a cod phrase for, "we can violate or outright ban any amendment we want to whenever we want to, so shut up and deal with it"?

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top