JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions

Do you think that the Remington lawsuit had anything to do with the thinking?

Aloha, Mark

You can expect the regime running our country to assist in every way possible in destroying our gun companies. Having foreign countries bring lawsuits let's the elite get around the shall not infringe. :s0093:

I hope there is a American somewhere who will sue Mexico for not reigning in their rampant drug cartels that push drugs across the border 365 days a year.

Perhaps we could sue Mehiko for negligent business practices which contribute to the flow of illegals drugs across our border

Aloha, Mark
They should sue the O'bummer admin.

Maybe Mexico should build a wall
Absolutely_Brilliant.jpg
I_will_allow_it.gif

Aloha, Mark

Negligent business practices... what a joke.

So who is responsible for all of the military weapons in the hands of the cartel? My guess is a few Mexican army supply sergeants have supplied WAY more weapons to the cartel than some TX gun dealers.

Aloha, Mark
Counter sue them for contributing to Cartel crimes and massive influx of illegal drugs that are wreaking havoc in our inner cities.

(BTW- that are run by democrats).

Mexico may want to audit their police forces.. rumor has it many of the auto guns come from them.. as for semi autos.. cartels have enough cash they probably get them from the Philippines.

They got a lotta nerve, suing gunmakers at the same time as they want them to take contracts from them... I'd say the whole US gun industry should blacklist them, but then the Eurotrash, Russkie and Chicom International Merchants of Death will step in for all the cartels'regime's needs.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top