JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I found this incredibly liberal, anti gun, (and positive) response to the NM GOVs actions - in spite of all the negativity. The 'simplicity' of it is what really concerns me. No intellect, rational - just infantile, childlike emotion - and make sure to read the 2nd to the LAST sentence and really 'interpret' it....

Albuquerque

Thanks to governor for taking action

Thank you, Gov. Lujan Grisham for declaring a public health emergency in response to the out-of-control gun violence we are suffering in Albuquerque. Thank you to the family of Bennie Hargrove and others who have had no choice but to fight for better gun control.

Children I know witnessed the shooting death of Bennie Hargrove at Washington Middle School in 2021. I received many calls from family, friends and neighbors worried for the safety of my own child that day. More children have been killed by children since.

How many deaths will it take before we decide that our children's civil right to live free from the fear of gun violence becomes more important than gun rights?

… No amount of money can ever replace a loved one lost to gun violence.

As I tuck my youngest, a 5-year-old, into bed tonight, I will be thinking of Galilea Samaniego and others in our community who have been forever lost to gun violence and the children who are still in clear and present danger. Ask any 5-year-old what a reasonable solution to gun violence would be and they will give you a common sense answer. We must demand an end to this madness.

LAUREN MEIKLEJOHN
And all of these "children killers", you know the trigger men, what exactly has happened to them?

I'll wait for that answer LAUREN….

Truth.
According to those that don't believe in The Constitution.

your-rights-end-where-my-feelings-begin.jpg

Aloha, Mark

"None of the attacks that Grisham can point to involved permit holders. That's not too surprising – permit holders in New Mexico and the rest of the country are exceptionally law-abiding. In 2021, there was just ]one revocation for every 45,000 permit holders[in New Mexico. Nor was that an outlier. In ]2019 and ]2020[ there were no revocations."

"There are now over
]22 million concealed handgun permit holders nationwide, and we have decades of data on the behavior of permit holders. Some other states have especially detailed data. In Florida and Texas, permit holders are convicted of firearms-related violations at one-twelfth the rate at which police officers] are. And police are convicted at just one-twentieth of the rate for the general population at large."

Last Edited:
Good grief. This buffoon of a governor just won't take a hint. Here she is trying again, in a vastly reduced way...
Stupid is as stupid does…

More suits, more injunctions….

She's forging the blueprint for other blue states to follow. One sacrificial Karen for the common good of tyranny….

She cant just 'take a beating', lick her wounds and move on, but trying to maintain some semblance of the order to 'satisfy' herself.

This only makes her look worse.

She is truly unhinged and psychotic.....

Last Edited:
Good grief. This buffoon of a governor just won't take a hint. Here she is trying again, in a vastly reduced way...
Realized she went too far, so thinks just infringing a bit is now acceptable.

It's not.

If only ccw carriers would stop carrying the criminals would stop committing crimes. I mean it's common sense. Criminals are forced to commit crimes in broad daylight because John Doe has successfully met the criteria to conceal carry. Duh.

You are witnessing the mind of a Democrat in action, obviously she would hurt people who don't follow her commands.

That's how rulers are.
I'm starting to think you are correct. Her series of illegalities, which she keeps defending, is exposing more than just her politics, more than just her egotistical abuse of power. She is starting to look psychologically unhinged, goosestepping through the extremes of her myopic ideology. I'm almost starting to feel sorry for someone that disturbed, but feel much more sorry for the poor bastards living in New Mexico.

I'm starting to think you are correct. Her series of illegalities, which she keeps defending, is exposing more than just her politics, more than just her egotistical abuse of power. She is starting to look psychologically unhinged, goosestepping through the extremes of her myopic ideology. I'm almost starting to feel sorry for someone that disturbed, but feel much more sorry for the poor bastards living in New Mexico.
If she is allowed to continue as governor she will get people killed in her effort to save people. She is definitely running a nazi subconscious as governor when she says the constitution doesn't matter.

She should be arrested.

Is this what happens when one is past their prime and Tinder is failing them? :s0161:

Makes you wonder what part of, "you don't have the authority to do that" was unclear(?)

She obviously is incapable of reading the writing on the wall that she's putting herself out of a job with her nonsense. Karen's will Karen.....

I understand why the white house wouldn't want to voluntarily comment on this BS, but amazes me that no news reporters or gooberment officials wouldn't be asking the question and pressing brandons funhouse for a response.

I watched some of the recent white house press conferences thinking someone might ask for comment, but... NOPE!

Being a Lawyer of some questionable repute, this Karen KNOWS how far she can stretch this out, and she knows she can twist things to keep her "Force of Law" active, while not getting in any trouble! She has pushed and pushed, and now pushed some more because she has gotten away with it thus far, so she will continue until ether she gets what she wanted all along ( I have a few ideas what that might be) gets tired, or gets arrested! Meanwhile, she continues to break the damn law, and gets away with it!

I suspect this a a bad publicity stunt to get her name out there, and push for her "Policies" of hope and change, and to position her self in good graces with the ultra leftist she panders to, maybe gunning for bigger and better things among them!

Being a Lawyer of some questionable repute, this Karen KNOWS how far she can stretch this out, and she knows she can twist things to keep her "Force of Law" active, while not getting in any trouble! She has pushed and pushed, and now pushed some more because she has gotten away with it thus far, so she will continue until ether she gets what she wanted all along ( I have a few ideas what that might be) gets tired, or gets arrested! Meanwhile, she continues to break the damn law, and gets away with it!

I suspect this a a bad publicity stunt to get her name out there, and push for her "Policies" of hope and change, and to position her self in good graces with the ultra leftist she panders to, maybe gunning for bigger and better things among them!
She's blatantly violated her oath of office, hang her on the capital steps. It'll be a warning to all politicians of what's to come…

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top