JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
What I find interesting is that fed judge basically just used interest-balancing, "... saying the government has an interest in protecting a vulnerable population, "such as children" in "sensitive places" such as playgrounds." and upheld her highnesses "health emergency" dictate.

Don't it!? Tsk tsk tsk....

Let's just ignore the whole point that it's not even a NM legislative action and constitutional rights don't fall under the definition of a "public health" issue.

If it's not appealed successfully... every blue state governor is going to be using emergency public health suspension orders for 2A infringements. Disgusting.

What a load of horse manure.

These people need to take a walk down a short pier.

Hmm I wonder how the residents are gonna take this...

The irony of this, that a post infant baby, talking bout sniping a b!tch, for ALL to view, globally, yet they use kid's as their infringement justification:s0112::s0140::s0114:
Allow me to also admit, that I'm a huge fan of this show, Family Guy & Beavis & Butt-Head, & actually have the original Beavis & Butt-Head DVD release of all the original series from the inception-end:s0151::s0094::s0069:

The irony of this, that a post infant baby, talking bout sniping a b!tch, for ALL to view, globally, yet they use kid's as their infringement justification:s0112::s0140::s0114:
Allow me to also admit, that I'm a huge fan of this show, Family Guy & Beavis & Butt-Head, & actually have the original Beavis & Butt-Head DVD release of all the original series from the inception-end

Allow me to also admit, that I'm a huge fan of this show, Family Guy & Beavis & Butt-Head, & actually have the original Beavis & Butt-Head DVD release of all the original series from the inception-end:s0151::s0094::s0069:
With a suppressor, mind you :s0127:

The hope is all conceal carry and open carry are banned nation wide.
Because only then will the lazy in this fight realize why eating their pizza and sitting in their basement
and bubbleguming in gun groups, throwing money at lobbies, and going to like minded rallies actually did nothing.
When they take it all, then and only then will they want to fight and it will be too late.

With a suppressor, mind you :s0127:
You need more emoticons in your posts, especially when you respond to yourself, particularly on a mostly-dead thread!

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

Back Top