JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
I'll add that I REALLY REALLY hope this thread doesn't get locked like every other one regarding the big c! This is a monumental fight for everyone who actually appreciates their freedoms and to have the discussion constantly shut down is incredibly frustrating and makes it feel like alot of member's on here could care less, I don't think that's the case but it's impossible to gauge when after 3-4 pages of discord/ discussion the lock comes on!
I fully support having an opinion whether it aligns with mine or not doesn't really matter to me, what matters is when those who disagree then take it the next step and support the stripping of rights, individual choice and personal responsibility! That's no longer an opinion, you have then crossed over into action either verbally or physically and that's where my problem starts!

Our elections are a sham. No one is voting for that bubbleSadly a

I think people forget that the first time she took office, she wasn't elected. She was just next in line once kitzhaber was forced out. When she beat buehler, it wasn't by much, and it was mostly because she was a dem and he wasn't. People here don't vote on policy. They only vote for blue or red.
In almost all elections one side does tend to vote with a "hive mind". They will vote for the person who has the correct letter. Those who lean the other way? They are like herding cats. The reason Kate won is the same reason Jay keeps wining. Those who lean the other way will proudly tell all they are too righteous to vote for the RINO, squish, or what ever. They will sit home or throw their vote away. Then they will tell anyone who will listen that there is no difference in the parties so they want others to not vote. So they get what they ask for, the worst person wins. :s0054:

In almost all elections one side does tend to vote with a "hive mind". They will vote for the person who has the correct letter. Those who lean the other way? They are like herding cats. The reason Kate won is the same reason Jay keeps wining. Those who lean the other way will proudly tell all they are too righteous to vote for the RINO, squish, or what ever. They will sit home or throw their vote away. Then they will tell anyone who will listen that there is no difference in the parties so they want others to not vote. So they get what they ask for, the worst person wins. :s0054:
yep

:s0153: I'm just wondering...

- Given that, "studies" are still ongoing to determine the safety/efficacy of the various vaccines.
- Given that, WE are actually the Lab-Rats for an experimental mRNA injection.
In order to perform a proper, scientifically solid and verifiable "test", isn't a control group needed? Especially as the FDA still needs to "certify".

- Therefore; how many people have been "vaccinated" with a placebo vaccine (saline?), to be the control group of adequate size to provide an reliable sample for comparison. Remember, the placebo group cannot be informed that they received a placebo, as that would invalidate the test results.

- Is that control group now in the "vaccinated-but-got-Covid-anyway" crowd?
- Are those "unvaccinated-vaccinated" test subjects why they are saying a third shot is needed?
- how many other groups are being studied, vaxed/masked? placebo/masked? vaxed/un-masked? placebo/un-masked? un-vaxed/masked?....etc...?

:s0153: I'm just wondering...

- Given that, "studies" are still ongoing to determine the safety/efficacy of the various vaccines.
- Given that, WE are actually the Lab-Rats for an experimental mRNA injection.
In order to perform a proper, scientifically solid and verifiable "test", isn't a control group needed? Especially as the FDA still needs to "certify".

- Therefore; how many people have been "vaccinated" with a placebo vaccine (saline?), to be the control group of adequate size to provide an reliable sample for comparison. Remember, the placebo group cannot be informed that they received a placebo, as that would invalidate the test results.

- Is that control group now in the "vaccinated-but-got-Covid-anyway" crowd?
- Are those "unvaccinated-vaccinated" test subjects why they are saying a third shot is needed?
- how many other groups are being studied, vaxed/masked? placebo/masked? vaxed/un-masked? placebo/un-masked? un-vaxed/masked?....etc...?
Good question o_O which brings up the question "why don't they tell us these things before the jab?"

100% convinced i had CV in jan-feb 2020 as did the entire shop i work in. i missed 2 days of work. one in jan to see a dr and one in feb to see a dr when my symptoms came back after my steroids were done. was treated with steroids and antibiotics (zpak) for what drs told me was just asthma and a sinus infection. the zpak is what made me better. ive had asthma my entire life and never had issues in jan-feb. mostly seasonal with allergies. no one here has been sick since. im an automotive technician. ive worked the entire time because "we're essential", touching 100s of cars, steering wheels, dashboards, door handles, turn signal switches, gear shifters, working under seats where a ton of ppl believe it or not store their snot rags, old masks and fingernails… no, im not great about washing my hands at work and then i go eat my lunch… in my time working here, ive contracted MRSA a half dozen times, colds, the flu, styes in both my eyes, and now CV(unofficially).

i must have a super immunity by now.

I am. He's right in line with the overreaches and seems to actively want suffering and death to befall those who don't share his opinion. All I want is to be free to make my own choices without a proverbial, maybe literal gun to my head
I am sorry if I gave the impression that I want suffering and death to befall all who do not share my opinion. To do so would be unchristian and morally reprehensible.

If people are really afraid of dying... they'd be doing this, obviously:
236610583_4909492532403637_4789943237954902692_n.jpg

-Robert

100% convinced i had CV in jan-feb 2020 as did the entire shop i work in. i missed 2 days of work. one in jan to see a dr and one in feb to see a dr when my symptoms came back after my steroids were done. was treated with steroids and antibiotics (zpak) for what drs told me was just asthma and a sinus infection. the zpak is what made me better. ive had asthma my entire life and never had issues in jan-feb. mostly seasonal with allergies. no one here has been sick since. im an automotive technician. ive worked the entire time because "we're essential", touching 100s of cars, steering wheels, dashboards, door handles, turn signal switches, gear shifters, working under seats where a ton of ppl believe it or not store their snot rags, old masks and fingernails… no, im not great about washing my hands at work and then i go eat my lunch… in my time working here, ive contracted MRSA a half dozen times, colds, the flu, styes in both my eyes, and now CV(unofficially).

i must have a super immunity by now.
I'm pretty certain I had it in November 2019. But, at the time, COVID wasn't really a thing, and I was in retail management. So I took the PTO I had plus a couple days, and was still super sick, but had to go to work because Black Friday. Within a week something like 25 people were down with the same thing and at least one person was hospitalized. One fella died, but it was due to chronic pneumonia.

I had Covid. Wasn't a big deal. I felt weird for a couple days, was sick in bed with a low grade fever for a day, took a couple more days to feel normal. I've been way sicker in my life. Im not afraid of Covid, chances are, If I get it again, my body will respond similarly, if not better with some natural immunity and antibodies.

I feel zero need to get the jab in my particular circumstances. Especially since it doesn't stop the spread of the virus.

What I am afraid of and pissed off about, is the growing sentiment that others think they can make this decision for me, and I should be shamed, and my life "made difficult" for making a decision backed by plenty of doctors, nurses, pharmacists and scientists.

If it came down to it, and I had to get the shot or face not being able to provide for my family, I don't know what I'd do. I'd probably be more inclined to take the J&J rather than the genetic therapy.

I hope ACB's freedom instincts are better when it comes to firearm freedoms.

A comment regarding liability, and why they're pushing this so hard:
I believe there is something about using experimental drugs. Everyone has immunity from liability and I believe that is why they are pushing so hard to get as many vax out as possible before any are FDA approved. The immunity falls away then.
Could be true...

-Robert

Status

Upcoming Events

Rifle Mechanics
Sweet Home, OR
Handgun Self Defense Fundamentals
Sweet Home, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR