JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
When you are mandated to wear a mask....
Is there an "official" mask? Or an approved mask standard? or a requirement on how it must be worn? or a way to test if it's contaminated or too old or too loose or ???? Do these indoor places have trained inspectors ?
Just asking 'cuz there doesn't seem to be any concern over efficacy just compliance to zero standards other than …. well …. Standard Compliance !
I was at the store and a lady came in using a doily so when it says "FACE COVERING " it is pretty much anything i guess lol.

That is being polite, I made comment to another parts manager as to what she could do with her be mask order….
yep. only the sheep around here are wearing masks today.

if someone tells me to wear one at work my response will be "no. why dont you come out of your air conditioned office, work out here…actually just stand out here for the next 8 hours with your mask on then tell me to put mine on" yesterday it was 101 in the shop. mix that with two dozen 200+ degree heat saturated engines…yeah go flog yourself

Went to Bi-Mart, PetSmart and the gas station yesterday, all in Multnomah county. Not a single "Mask Required" sign to be seen. Some wearing masks, most not. I'm hoping people are done with K_nt Brown's mandates.

Went to Bi-Mart, PetSmart and the gas station yesterday, all in Multnomah county. Not a single "Mask Required" sign to be seen. Some wearing masks, most not. I'm hoping people are done with K_nt Brown's mandates.
I think she didn't go forward with the mandate starting Wednesday, and left it for today. A business downtown near a building of mine not only has signs up, but a copy of the official letter from her office as well.

I just flew back into Oregon 2 days ago......WTH?....Brownstain imposed a new mask mandate?!?!
I would have extended for a few days had I known.

Disgusting rodent like little pervert............EDIT.........

My brother's boss just quit his job in Bellevue, to return to India as several members of his family have recently died, following the ban on Ivermectin.
Kates hide and watch who dies style of governing certainly isn't proactive but then if covid gets defeated Kates power is less so she isn't about to be proactive and save lives. The more dead the more power she assumes, covid tyranny.

That was YESTERDAY! I'll guess all the signs went up this morning before opening. It would be wonderful if they had a sign in the window that said "screw Kate" instead of masks required though. At Winco an hour ago and there's a BLARING message over the PA of masks being required again. And the signs up at the doors.

That was YESTERDAY! I'll guess all the signs went up this morning before opening. It would be wonderful if they had a sign in the window that said "screw Kate" instead of masks required though. At Winco an hour ago and there's a BLARING message over the PA of masks being required again. And the signs up at the doors.
Sadly again, voters. They will have another chance to change things in just over a year. We shall see. Went out with Wife yesterday to several stores. All had the mask signs again but in small letters most said "if not vaccinated". Went to get hair cut and they had mask required, so I of course put one on. Our wana be king of a Gov is going to force them on everyone again soon. Why should he not? Voters just got done putting him back in office so they get to enjoy a few more years of him. Would be nice if they tromped on the law makers and gave the wana be king a very lopsided bunch to deal with. Again we shall see soon enough. :s0092:
I have a bunch of the Thin Blue Line masks so I can at at least "trigger" the snowflakes when they make me wear a mask again. I should order a hat that says "Don't blame me I voted for Trump".:s0140:

Just talked to the wife. She's at work at the store and SOME people are showing their anger at the mask mandate sent down from the bottom of the barrel guvnor. They're giving out masks. Nice gesture but I don't understand why it's the retailers duty to supply YOUR FING mask! She thought the guy wanted a mask, he mumbles something she couldn't hear. The he spoke out F#*# YOU, headed toward the door and knocked over an informational table before he went out the door.
People are on edge.

It must be nice to live at the top. Where you surround yourself with every one just like you. Never having to deal with the will of others, or people that are less than agreeable. I'd like to see these elite A-Holes get down here on the ground with the people they profess to "Work" for.

Just talked to the wife. She's at work at the store and SOME people are showing their anger at the mask mandate sent down from the bottom of the barrel guvnor. They're giving out masks. Nice gesture but I don't understand why it's the retailers duty to supply YOUR FING mask! She thought the guy wanted a mask, he mumbles something she couldn't hear. The he spoke out F#*# YOU, headed toward the door and knocked over an informational table before he went out the door.
People are on edge.

It must be nice to live at the top. Where you surround yourself with every one just like you. Never having to deal with the will of others, or people that are less than agreeable. I'd like to see these elite A-Holes get down here on the ground with the people they profess to "Work" for.
Sadly a lot of people who can't control their emotions lash out like this. Children who never grew up. Not sure how OR is doing this. WA last time forced business to be the "mask Cops" by threatening to hit them with heavy fines or even shut them down if they did not. So most stores are caught in the middle. Wife and I went to a Wally and the greeter was passing out masks. Wife asked her, "are they required again?" To which the greeter said no, so we declined. When they make them mandatory again I will wear one when I walk in. No point in taking anger out of some employee who has no choice in this. The guy cussing at your Wife probably voted for the morons who did this too him but, he of course is not going to blame them for his poor voting choices. :s0092:

Sadly a lot of people who can't control their emotions lash out like this. Children who never grew up. Not sure how OR is doing this. WA last time forced business to be the "mask Cops" by threatening to hit them with heavy fines or even shut them down if they did not. So most stores are caught in the middle. Wife and I went to a Wally and the greeter was passing out masks. Wife asked her, "are they required again?" To which the greeter said no, so we declined. When they make them mandatory again I will wear one when I walk in. No point in taking anger out of some employee who has no choice in this. The guy cussing at your Wife probably voted for the morons who did this too him but, he of course is not going to blame them for his poor voting choices. :s0092:
People get upset with their neighbors who enforce the policy of mask by snitches. It's only common sense if a mask works then your neighbors don't need to wear one to protect you. Mask don't work yet the mask nazi love the power over their neighbors to force them to wear mask. Of course people who demand mask are going to get bad feedback.

From what I read it's those vaccinated that are spreading covid so maybe our best bet is for all the vaccinated to stay home. o_O

PS. The Atlantic is popular press and not a peer reviewed medical journal. I'd think no big deal to just use a mask, but the "experimental" is another issue. I wonder where the line in the sand will be? The science on either side of the decision is questionable.

People get upset with their neighbors who enforce the policy of mask by snitches. It's only common sense if a mask works then your neighbors don't need to wear one to protect you. Mask don't work yet the mask nazi love the power over their neighbors to force them to wear mask. Of course people who demand mask are going to get bad feedback.

From what I read it's those vaccinated that are spreading covid so maybe our best bet is for all the vaccinated to stay home. o_O
The people who LOVE to help the police state are an old thing. I have read a few times after the fall of E Germany that the Stazi were able to get about 1/3 of the population to inform on each other.

I just found out that some close life-long friends have Covid and are seriously ill. They're in their 70s and not the best of health. They were vocally against the vaccine and not vaccinated. I'm very concerned for their health, and wish they had just gotten vaccinated when they had the chance. We can talk and argue all day long, but when the rubber meets the road and it's your loved-ones lives at stake, I believe that the advantage of being vaccinated outweigh the risk. Personal choice of course; that's just the way I see it.

I really do think that we should start calling it the "Trump vaccine". It's an accurate label, and guaranteed to upset some on both sides. :)

I was at the store this morning and forgot my mask so I fished around in my pockets and all I could find was this. I was worried people would complain about my nose not being covered but nobody said a word

1628888240400.png

Status

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews