JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Under what authority?

The governor has no legal authority to implement laws. Unless you're going to try to say that this is somehow still under "Emergency Powers"...which is an absolute crock of crap.

We're damn near two years into this mess. That is no longer an "emergency." It's just every day life at this point. It's the new normal.

So if masks are truly needed, convene the legislature, write a bill, and pass a damn law.

Don't even get me started on how unscientific this is. What the hell happened to, "follow the science!" :rolleyes:

Last Edited:
BREAKING: Kate Brown and two of her secretaries will in downtown Portland personally arresting every member of Antifa who isn't wearing a mask.

So simple break down for the sheeple crowd. Cold hard true facts and evidence. still out numbers and out way made up bs.
Mask are dumb .
If brown told everyone that if you stick your head up your ace that it would render us free of COVID in the future bet a good number would.

This madness needs to end. Enough is enough. How many masks do I need to wear? How many doses of vaccine do I need? How many others variants are there? How many micro-chips do I need(coming next:s0156:)?

When did they stop allowing freedom, I thought this was freaking America?

There is a long holding trend in deaths. Don't be older and don't have underlying conditions.

There is a long holding trend in deaths. Don't be older and don't have underlying conditions.

Why aren't they reporting the vaccination status in deaths???

"While the state does not report the vaccination status in the latest deaths, Dr. Sidelinger says the "overwhelming majority" of COVID-19 patients in hospitals in Oregon right now are unvaccinated."

Impending lock down coming. Guaran-f---ing tee it.
She is incrementally ratcheting up the restrictions.
Soon it'll be followed with a tiered structure of fines for not complying. All relying on Ken's and Karen's. It'll be checked using the states facial recognition software.

If ya'll notice there is no mention of making the ferals in the multitude of feral camps along the I5 corridor comply with the new mandate.

She needs to be removed from power, by any means necessary.

Impending lock down coming. Guaran-f---ing tee it.
She is incrementally ratcheting up the restrictions.
Soon it'll be followed with a tiered structure of fines for not complying. All relying on Ken's and Karen's. It'll be checked using the states facial recognition software.

If ya'll notice there is no mention of making the ferals in the multitude of feral camps along the I5 corridor comply with the new mandate.

She needs to be removed from power, by any means necessary.
There was mention of ferals being exempt from outdoor mask mandate.

So, when will ether the legislature vote to strip K8's emergency powers? Though we already know, the states supreme court has already sided with K8 and ignored the states Constitution! When will we finally get leadership with stones to stand up to this petty tyrant and out her down like the rabid dog she is!

So, when will ether the legislature vote to strip K8's emergency powers? Though we already know, the states supreme court has already sided with K8 and ignored the states Constitution! When will we finally get leadership with stones to stand up to this petty tyrant and out her down like the rabid dog she is!
Never, they are all part of the tyranny. Obviously if they were not then they had plenty of time in the last 450 days of this crap to do something. BOHICA

Oh I understand it, it's just kind of unsettling. The wildly wealthy live above the law, these folks skirt underneath it; it only applies to everyone in the middle. System functioning as intended?

There was mention of ferals being exempt from outdoor mask mandate.

I stand corrected then.
I apologize for my misinformed statement.

Nonetheless, she can choke on her lunch tomorrow and I'll still do a happy dance.

I guess the folks in the middle carry the weight for the dicks in Salem and the scumbags in the streets.

I won't comply.
If I'm bothered about it it's likely to not be good.

All of the bureaucrats in this state from city to the state legislature all have the testicular fortitude of a eunuch.
Until they start swinging from trees at the end of a rope it will be business as normal with support from the left and right.

Here is the thing... Delhi and Mumbai were hit hard by the virus, and barely 3% of India's population is vaccinated, YET both cities are showing sharp drops in new infections and deaths.

DESPITE Oregon's sharp increase in cases, 2804 reported on 8/23, they only reported 30 deaths. Obviously they are managing, otherwise deaths would be much more higher if it was as out of control as they say. They still have plenty of available ventilators, and they could find more beds if they absolutely need to.

Fuhrer Brown has already called the national guard. Another phone call, and they could bring in even more trained personnel. Not to mention, there are hundreds of out of state medical staff ready and willing to come to Oregon to earn some overtime. There are plenty of places they can setup field hospitals i.e. school gyms, convention centers, etc.

So! They have the equipment, they can increase the number of beds, and they can bring in outside help.

Drop these stupid draconian mandates and simply let it spread, herd immunity will do its thing and like Delhi and Mumbai, the infection rate will peak and subside.

Enough people are vaccinated, and at this point I doubt the remaining anti vaxer hold outs will change their mind. Keep the mandates, and we will be stuck with this. Let it spread, and we can move on. THIS, is the way.

Here is the thing... Delhi and Mumbai were hit hard by the virus, and barely 3% of India's population is vaccinated, YET both cities are showing sharp drops in new infections and deaths.

DESPITE Oregon's sharp increase in cases, 2804 reported on 8/23, they only reported 30 deaths. Obviously they are managing, otherwise deaths would be much more higher if it was as out of control as they say. They still have plenty of available ventilators, and they could find more beds if they absolutely need to.

Fuhrer Brown has already called the national guard. Another phone call, and they could bring in even more trained personnel. Not to mention, there are hundreds of out of state medical staff ready and willing to come to Oregon to earn some overtime. There are plenty of places they can setup field hospitals i.e. school gyms, convention centers, etc.

So! They have the equipment, they can increase the number of beds, and they can bring in outside help.

Drop these stupid draconian mandates and simply let it spread, herd immunity will do its thing and like Delhi and Mumbai, the infection rate will peak and subside.

Enough people are vaccinated, and at this point I doubt the remaining anti vaxer hold outs will change their mind. Keep the mandates, and we will be stuck with this. Let it spread, and we can move on. THIS, is the way.
India sharpened the curve, while we are still trying to flatten the curve. Let's just get this overwith and quit prolonging the misery of mandates.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top