JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
No thong today, I went commando with leather chaps.
1628890706432.png

I see you in the store and I am leaving....

Lol, there is no way I could squeeze into those chaps.

I can. About to ride home from work. Shorts and concrete and unplanned exits from the bike dont mix. So, chaps it is. Although i dont ride commando under the chaps.
I save that for Saturday nights with the ol lady when i want to make it spicy. ;)

I just found out that some close life-long friends have Covid and are seriously ill. They're in their 70s and not the best of health. They were vocally against the vaccine and not vaccinated. I'm very concerned for their health, and wish they had just gotten vaccinated when they had the chance. We can talk and argue all day long, but when the rubber meets the road and it's your loved-ones lives at stake, I believe that the advantage of being vaccinated outweigh the risk. Personal choice of course; that's just the way I see it.

I really do think that we should start calling it the "Trump vaccine". It's an accurate label, and guaranteed to upset some on both sides. :)
Many remember that both Harris and Biden instructed the public not to take the vac developed under Trump; which is what we have. Maybe your friends are very sick because of comorbid and complicating factors. Hoping they pull through and are back on their feet asap.

I just found out that some close life-long friends have Covid and are seriously ill. They're in their 70s and not the best of health. They were vocally against the vaccine and not vaccinated. I'm very concerned for their health, and wish they had just gotten vaccinated when they had the chance. We can talk and argue all day long, but when the rubber meets the road and it's your loved-ones lives at stake, I believe that the advantage of being vaccinated outweigh the risk. Personal choice of course; that's just the way I see it.

I really do think that we should start calling it the "Trump vaccine". It's an accurate label, and guaranteed to upset some on both sides. :)

Hoping for the best for your friends. And I feel the same about risk being worth taking if we're up there in years.

I hope your friends pull through this. Are they here in Yamhill County?

Just talked to the wife. She's at work at the store and SOME people are showing their anger at the mask mandate sent down from the bottom of the barrel guvnor. They're giving out masks. Nice gesture but I don't understand why it's the retailers duty to supply YOUR FING mask! She thought the guy wanted a mask, he mumbles something she couldn't hear. The he spoke out F#*# YOU, headed toward the door and knocked over an informational table before he went out the door.
People are on edge.

It must be nice to live at the top. Where you surround yourself with every one just like you. Never having to deal with the will of others, or people that are less than agreeable. I'd like to see these elite A-Holes get down here on the ground with the people they profess to "Work" for.
nah that's not right, the person working at that retail job didn't make the rules, shop online, go to a store that is lax, or move... don't take it out on the person making $12/hr, or whatever it is. If they had the choice, they'd probably not make people do it.

I say boycott amazon, once things they reopened they had a bad quarter, so let's bring back the masks so people get frustrated and shop online.

I hope your friends pull through this. Are they here in Yamhill County?
Thank you. They're on the southern Oregon coast. They are the nicest people you'd ever meet, and have been like family to me for decades. As far as I know they were fairly healthy for their age except for some heart troubles for him. I'm hearing from family that they're fighting for their lives.

This whole thing has been so disgustingly politicized, on both sides. I was just trying to talk my mother into going ahead and getting the shot, but she refuses. It's her choice, and I respect that, but I sure hope she stays healthy.

Many remember that both Harris and Biden instructed the public not to take the vac developed under Trump; which is what we have. Maybe your friends are very sick because of comorbid and complicating factors. Hoping they pull through and are back on their feet asap.
Yep and of course the media pretend that the current POTUS and Vice both never said that. Even though its on tape they would strait face say they never said it. Former President Trump has often said he wishes everyone would take the stuff he pushed so hard to get. Media will never admit this either. Instead they just keep lying. Get caught lying, and double down. Then after a lot of people are hesitant they claim its one side that keeps saying do not take the stuff. The party in power has made this entire thing political while they blame someone else who is standing there saying take the vaccine. :s0092:

100% convinced i had CV in jan-feb 2020 as did the entire shop i work in. i missed 2 days of work. one in jan to see a dr and one in feb to see a dr when my symptoms came back after my steroids were done. was treated with steroids and antibiotics (zpak) for what drs told me was just asthma and a sinus infection. the zpak is what made me better. ive had asthma my entire life and never had issues in jan-feb. mostly seasonal with allergies. no one here has been sick since. im an automotive technician. ive worked the entire time because "we're essential", touching 100s of cars, steering wheels, dashboards, door handles, turn signal switches, gear shifters, working under seats where a ton of ppl believe it or not store their snot rags, old masks and fingernails… no, im not great about washing my hands at work and then i go eat my lunch… in my time working here, ive contracted MRSA a half dozen times, colds, the flu, styes in both my eyes, and now CV(unofficially).

i must have a super immunity by now.
It's bouncing thru our store right now, with 5 people out. People are getting tested and coming back negative (ones who have had the the shots) and the ones who are out haven't taken the shots…

Status

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads