JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Never should of been a mandate in the first f***ing place.

Folks need to do what's best for themselves.
TBH, I think wearing a mask in public is weird and always causes me to look twice at the person and what kind of shady crap they are up to.

The gullibility of the masses always amazes me.

Three grocery stores today and almost no maskers, proves they took them off ONLY because Jay Inslee said they could. Was not about safety it was about fitting in with the crowd.

We are screwed.

Mask mandate is over... until after the election.

Had to run down to Clackamas BestBuy today to fix Mrs. 3M's computer. Still lotsa Maskers, maybe a third of the customers. Karen was there shooting me demodaggers with her eyes. A crotchgrab and thrust almost got her to explode but sadly failed. Guess I'm so old I'm no longer worth an epic meltdown so I never got to ask her why she wasn't wearing an N rated mask. Sigh. At least the guy who took me back to the display port to HDMI adapters got a laugh out of it after she stormed off, presumably looking for the manager.

Mask mandate is over... until after the election.

Had to run down to Clackamas BestBuy today to fix Mrs. 3M's computer. Still lotsa Maskers, maybe a third of the customers. Karen was there shooting me demodaggers with her eyes. A crotchgrab and thrust almost got her to explode but sadly failed. Guess I'm so old I'm no longer worth an epic meltdown so I never got to ask her why she wasn't wearing an N rated mask. Sigh. At least the guy who took me back to the display port to HDMI adapters got a laugh out of it after she stormed off, presumably looking for the manager.

I like your style.

pelvic thrusting bobs burgers GIF by HULU

I just hope Jay Inslee an Kate Brown dont get syphilis!
I hope they do. Scorching cases!
A crotchgrab and thrust almost got her to explode but sadly failed.
Good thing I got the swallow of coffee down before reading that through. Phew.

So at the Grocery store, according the the front end manager wife, a very small percentage of maskless on Saturday. Yesterday, Monday, more maskless and some masked people asking about "No more mask?"
Safeway in NE potland on Sunday High % still with masks, and Winco a lower % masked than Safeway.
Some these young healthy people I want to suggest to them they get a nice leash and matching collar to go with the face rag.

I'm still, still seeing masked drivers by themselves.

My wife asked me "why does that aggravate you so much" my response: because these are the idiots that vote in every tax increase. Seeing as how my wife hates taxes as much as any sane person, let's just say she definitely caught on.

Took people a few days to realize how stupid they looked wearing masks compared to those that were enjoying their freedom.

Noticed a big changed running around yesterday when compared to Saturday.

RE : Post #40

Yup.....I have a large supply that I want to use up.

And besides.......
Wearing them is quite common in Asia. It's about being (or trying to be) community-minded/polite. You know.....trying NOT to spread your cold/flu/etc.... to your fellow man.

However......
Yes, I continue to "give a 2nd look" to those people who appear to be looking for their "next victim". Yup, the reality is that.....even the Criminal Element and ANTIFA types have evolved their attire.

Might as well consider it as.......
The Govt's contribution/effort to the normalization/acceptance of their activities.

Aloha, Mark

I'm still, still seeing masked drivers by themselves.

My wife asked me "why does that aggravate you so much" my response: because these are the idiots that vote in every tax increase. Seeing as how my wife hates taxes as much as any sane person, let's just say she definitely caught on.

I want to kick those people in the nuts/vagina so i can eject their heads from their asses.

So, what's worse, the people who really don't need to but still are wearing a facemask, or...
The overwhelming majority of people who took off the facemasks the second they were "allowed" to, obviously people who don't want to wear a facemask, but never made any effort to fight back?

So, what's worse, the people who really don't need to but still are wearing a facemask, or...
The overwhelming majority of people who took off the facemasks the second they were "allowed" to, obviously people who don't want to wear a facemask, but never made any effort to fight back?
How you going to fight back? Our cowardly, feckless so-called public representatives made it so, "Fighting Back". at the ground level had OSHA coming into businesses and handing out expensive fines. That was thanks to self appointed "Masker's". Who were we fighting? Shop owners? Retail establishment owners? Because that's who would have suffered.

The wife's store had that happen a couple dozen times. The elites in Salem enlisted plain working folks to become police.

Only way I knew to fight back was to state firmly "Let's Go kate brown" in a strong clear tone every time I took the mask off, and put it on. Right at the door way

How you going to fight back? Our cowardly, feckless so-called public representatives made it so, "Fighting Back". at the ground level had OSHA coming into businesses and handing out expensive fines. That was thanks to self appointed "Masker's". Who were we fighting? Shop owners? Retail establishment owners? Because that's who would have suffered.

The wife's store had that happen a couple dozen times. The elites in Salem enlisted plain working folks to become police.

Only way I knew to fight back was to state firmly "Let's Go kate brown" in a strong clear tone every time I took the mask off, and put it on. Right at the door way
I went maskless everywhere that I could. When an employee would ask if I would like to wear a mask, I would tell them I couldn't. If they insisted, which was rare, I left. I also encouraged others to do the same. I know it's not much, but at least I did something.

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top