JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
When you are mandated to wear a mask....
Is there an "official" mask? Or an approved mask standard? or a requirement on how it must be worn? or a way to test if it's contaminated or too old or too loose or ???? Do these indoor places have trained inspectors ?
Just asking 'cuz there doesn't seem to be any concern over efficacy just compliance to zero standards other than …. well …. Standard Compliance !

Well, guess if I have to...

Screenshot_20210810-153300_Chrome.jpg

I'm supposed to wear a mask to protect non-vaxxers? Not happening.
I'm not getting vaxxed, and I don't give a schit about you wearing a mask. I've ridden trimet every day and worked in retail through most of this thing and have been fine, knock on wood. I'll wear one where I have to, and wash my hands. Seems to have worked so far. Haven't been sick since I had what I think was COVID in November 2019.

CDC admits your "vaxx" doesn't protect you to begin with. I know local nurses who are seeing their covid wards full of jabbed people. Countries with the highest vaccination rates on earth like Israel and Gibralter are having more deaths and serious cases than anywhere else.

So if you ask me, you have more of a reason to wear one than anybody else.

My wife works for the state. She got notification of this BS yesterday.

She opted to go get the shot/medication today. On her terms, so to speak.

I am remaining skeptical.
I still want to know what they are doing about creating a vaccine that actually functions as it is designed to. This current iteration is only a medication in my opinion.
If the polio vaccine that was created was left to function as this one has, can you imagine the chitshow we'd still be dealing with?

If they are doing nothing, then share that with us.
Until i know that they are working on better medications and vaccines to deal with or eliminate this virus. I am pretty sure i wont be taking any new BS medication for it.

kate brown is an idiot
So is her counterpart up here. Not sure which of them would win the "low IQ" contest. The sad part is people keep voting for the two of them. I guess Kate is done now but, that people voted for her does not make me feel too hopeful that the same voters will not find someone just as bad to take her place. Midterms will be interesting to watch. See if anyone really learned anything yet. :mad:

Status

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads