JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I know everybody can't make the same decision as easily.

I decided in summer of 2020 that we would most likely leave Washington state. But I told my wife I would stay open minded through the election.

I don't know if Washingtonians voted to put that idiot back in office for real or not. What I do know is that they called the election a minute after they "closed" indicating either it was overwhelming enough they could call it .. or they cheated well enough to know there is no chance he would lose. Either way no point in me staying and "fighting" or trying. Either enough sheep wanted that boot or is so corrupt that we'd never be able to change it.

So we moved in April last year. I lost my mask within a week. A year later and we believe that to be the best decision we've ever made.

I know everybody can't make the same decision as easily.

I decided in summer of 2020 that we would most likely leave Washington state. But I told my wife I would stay open minded through the election.

I don't know if Washingtonians voted to put that idiot back in office for real or not. What I do know is that they called the election a minute after they "closed" indicating either it was overwhelming enough they could call it .. or they cheated well enough to know there is no chance he would lose. Either way no point in me staying and "fighting" or trying. Either enough sheep wanted that boot or is so corrupt that we'd never be able to change it.

So we moved in April last year. I lost my mask within a week. A year later and we believe that to be the best decision we've ever made.
Where at in SD did you move to? Been thinking about going to SD myself

So, what's worse, the people who really don't need to but still are wearing a facemask, or...
The overwhelming majority of people who took off the facemasks the second they were "allowed" to, obviously people who don't want to wear a facemask, but never made any effort to fight back?
One of the delivery drivers that (obviously delivers to us) is still wearing a mask, I mentioned to him that he didn't have to wear one at our store and he replied that he was worried about getting one of the new variants. I almost told him that he should be more worried about the cancer sticks he is smoking before worrying about catching the VID…

One of the delivery drivers that (obviously delivers to us) is still wearing a mask, I mentioned to him that he didn't have to wear one at our store and he replied that he was worried about getting one of the new variants. I almost told him that he should be more worried about the cancer sticks he is smoking before worrying about catching the VID…
Or just driving down the road....way more dangerous

I'm still, still seeing masked drivers by themselves.

My wife asked me "why does that aggravate you so much" my response: because these are the idiots that vote in every tax increase. Seeing as how my wife hates taxes as much as any sane person, let's just say she definitely caught on.
It's a virtue signal for many and a security blanket for the rest.

I went maskless everywhere that I could. When an employee would ask if I would like to wear a mask, I would tell them I couldn't. If they insisted, which was rare, I left. I also encouraged others to do the same. I know it's not much, but at least I did something.

Approval I Agree GIF by eUnited

I went maskless everywhere that I could. When an employee would ask if I would like to wear a mask, I would tell them I couldn't. If they insisted, which was rare, I left. I also encouraged others to do the same. I know it's not much, but at least I did something.
Ditto. Although when asked if I would like/need a mask, my response was "Why? Give it to someone who wants/needs it."

Had two employees chase me at Bi Mart and Walmart as I shopped for a few items. As I was checking out, they both tried to tell me I couldn't purchase the items. So, my sister who was with me, took my card, ran it, and said she was buying them.

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top