JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
When you look around the world the elite are following a script written for them. It's difficult for them to force us to be in their play without violence but they will try everything before they get really ugly. If folks knew the truth they wouldn't get near the jab.

Have a good day gents.

When you look around the world the elite are following a script written for them. It's difficult for them to force us to be in their play without violence but they will try everything before they get really ugly. If folks knew the truth they wouldn't get near the jab.

Have a good day gents.
Can we stop calling them "elite" yet? They're not top quality at anything but bending us over a barrel

Can we stop calling them "elite" yet? They're not top quality at anything but bending us over a barrel
Sadly it works amazingly well because they get people to vote for it. Either they actually vote directly for it, or they tell anyone who will listen to them voting is a waste of time and do nothing. Then of course scream when the vote goes the way it goes. Unless that changes we will keep getting just what we deserve. :s0092:
All these law makers in OR from Kate down had opposition when they ran. Every time a LOT of gun owners said the other person running was not "good enough" and refused to support them. So guess who wins, every damn time? Then guess who gets real mad? The people who did nothing or outright supported those who won. Keep doing the same thing and expect a different result.

Lived in Oregon 69+ years and for the last 30 the same old Bunch see themselves as the elites. Gun laws or covid laws they are sure they know what everyone should live like. I would like to use better names but the rules forbid it.

Lived in Oregon 69+ years and for the last 30 the same old Bunch see themselves as the elites. Gun laws or covid laws they are sure they know what everyone should live like. I would like to use better names but the rules forbid it.
Power and control. Almost all law makers seek out power and control. The ONLY thing they fear is losing these. If some start to get voted out those left will NEVER stick to the "ideas" they claim are important. They will champion what keeps them in power. In mass people let this great hoax scare hell out of them and they said they no longer wanted rights, they wanted to be taken care of. Well law makers got a taste of real power to control and they are going to milk it for all they can get now. Freedom has just been too easy for too long so people are throwing it away with glee. :(

I heard the new variant makes you cough a little bit so I'm looking forward to us all having to sacrifice ourselves into an active volcano so we won't use too much kleenex.
Logic.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads