JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reinfection is rare, if we can get an oldfashion chicken pox party going we can be done with this sooner rather than later. By flattening the curve we are giving the virus more time to mutate.

Almost positive (pun intended) I had it already last summer. A few days of a tightness in my chest and sightly labored breathing, then done. At least 5 coworkers have confirmed had it and recovered. Haven't had so much as the sniffles since. I tell ya, my concern over the bug is less than the rate of death

The gov saw this and she's retaliating.

240146297_924408201483562_6046979828881077009_n.jpg

-Robert

"Masks have been proven to be effective." When? Where? By whom? Follow the science they say. Where is the evidence? NOT ONE STUDY! Color me pissed.

OK, I'm cool. Can anyone provide a link to any actual study showing that masks reduce transmission of Covid-19? An actual study, not just the opinion of some "expert."
Masks are a talisman. Like a lucky rabbit's foot. If the virus is a golf ball, a mask is a tennis net. False sense of security brought to you by your global tyrant cabal...

I will not comply. Okay, so I got the vaccine, I suppose the statistics show the vaccine will prevent me from getting seriously sick. SO! With that said, I am not wearing a mask outside.

This is getting ridiculous, they are now making rules just because they can. You're not going to catch the virus outdoors with airflow. Someone with delta would have to cough directly in your face.
If anyone I don't know ever even got close enough to me to cough directly in my face, they would be experiencing a completely different set of symptoms.

Last Edited:
I'll be at the state fair without a mask outside or inside. All you have to do is say your homelessness since they are exempt..... what a joke

Please report back about how this works.
Some little turd is going to blow a gasket and drop on the floor in full fledged stroke paired with a fish out of water seizure episode. 🤣

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top