JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
You must cover your face to protect yourself and others! Masks work. Doesn't matter what it's made of, what shape it is, or how well it fits. JUST WEAR ONE! Or, you can use a bandana. Or a plastic face shield. If you don't have one of those, just pull your T-shirt up over your nose. Because, SCIENCE.

If you don't use one of these ineffiective measures, YOU DON'T CARE ABOUT THE GREATER GOOD! JUST DO IT! SHOW YOU CARE!
Because SCIENCE!

BTW: I don't need to have any actual data as long as I say SCIENCE!

Mandates work. Because SCIENCE!
MASK LIVES MATTER!

-Robert

Well thats bullbubblegum! What am I gonna do with my mask now!

Screenshot_20220312-173600_Google.jpg

Yeah well, now there's an omicron delta hybrid conveniently emerging as of... Right now. Tell us what we won, Bob!!!
Another round of vaccines and triple masking for two more years

🤔I wonder, how long before all the masked-up TV commercials/programs that woke Corps paid millions for, all get disappeared?
They'll look more and more idiotic as days pass!
I just saw a masked ad for Lowe's and it pissed me off.
I'm also wondering when retailers are going to put up "NO MASKS ALLOWED" signs to discourage shoplifters🤔

I went to the Safeway store about three weeks ago and there was a couple there looked to be around mid thirties wearing rubber gloves, a mask and face Sheila's.
Gave me a good laugh.
Nothing but sheeple

It's a damn miracle I tell you. Most folks in Northern Idaho haven't worn one in the past two years and we are still alive. How else can it be explained? It's a miracle we all survived!!!

Yeah well, now there's an omicron delta hybrid conveniently emerging as of... Right now. Tell us what we won, Bob!!!
Another round of vaccines and triple masking for two more years

I read that story too. Did you read the entire article? At the very end they conceded that the variant is not concerning and those vaccinated and/or previously infected likely have resistance to it. They conveniently left that to the very end.

There's going to be many variants. Right now China still has pockets of delta outbreaks and Shanghai is dealing with an omicron surge. And everybody's vaccinated. Policies to slow down or stop infections are just delay tactics. On a long enough timeline everyone will catch it. Just get it over with.

Something I noticed at Winco today was that minorities were more likely to be wearing a mask, weird.
I noticed that too. Probably 2 reasons: they aren't in tune with English news and/or (if in WA state) they still think it's the 21st, the date inslee originally proclaimed
Or, they truly believe in the narrative and are still scared. Alot of the immigrants in a WinCo are from south of the border and have very low IQ.

Wearing masks was 'following the science". Then the National Democratic Reelection Committee told the Dems that the people were sick and tired of the covid restrictions and it would cost the Dems votes at election time if they didn't end the restrictions. So....Poof, the "science" changed overnight.

Wearing masks was 'following the science". Then the National Democratic Reelection Committee told the Dems that the people were sick and tired of the covid restrictions and it would cost the Dems votes at election time if they didn't end the restrictions. So....Poof, the "science" changed overnight.
I agree, but there's a bunch of Dems who don't mind wearing a mask. So the other way to look at it is dropping the mask mandate shows "progress".

Not gonna be enough! With gas prices going through the roof, Russia invaded Ukraine, Biden stumbling.....hey, even leftists like Maher and this guy are starting to "get it":

I'm going to be wearing a mask for as long as I can now, just because I like the modicum of anonymity they provide (and they let me hide my ugly mug and stop scaring the children :p).

I didn't have as vehement a reaction to the mask mandates as some, and I'm actually kind of glad for them if only because the mandates normalized mask wearing for a huge portion of the population. It's no longer considered strange to see someone in a surgical mask as it was (in this country) before the pandemic hit.

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top