JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
I agree with both sentiments.
At my age i have also come to understand that the game that is available to the elite is a much different game than available to me.
I dont fret over it. It sucks but is what it is and i move on. I have better ways to spend my energy.
I get bent because the jab has killed 20,000 in the EU and 10,000 here, to me that is a crime against humanity. That doesn't just suck, it says who is next if they try to force vaccines.

IF... Fauci is making millions off a patent while he is telling everyone they must have the jab, its worse than conflict of interest because people are being killed with his patent. :s0093:

He may be referring to the idea that the unvaccinated and unmasked people are suspected of being a greater contributor to the mutations that the virus has and will be going through. Unfortunately the vaccinated and the mask wearers are also contributing to the mutations. I suspect that a vaccinated individual will be source of the variant that finally defeats the current vaccines.

I think we should go for chicken pox party strategy and get this over with in a hurry. Even with the variants we haven't seen a huge reinfection rate. So let's all get it, suffer the consequences and being done with this. Flattening the curve always meant lengthening the curve. If we had steepend the curve we might be done with this by now.
I know what you're thinking, what are we going to do with all the bodies from the covid purge party? That's easy, we load up all the bodies in planes and do air drops over the Dixie Fire. Problem solved. Then the living can get back to living until the next China virus comes along.

Last Edited:
I get bent because the jab has killed 20,000 in the EU and 10,000 here, to me that is a crime against humanity. That doesn't just suck, it says who is next if they try to force vaccines.

IF... Fauci is making millions off a patent while he is telling everyone they must have the jab, its worse than conflict of interest because people are being killed with his patent. :s0093:

Trust me, i get it.
I just choose to move on. My time is better spent on other things.
Nothing is going to change until the current status quo is removed from dictatorship(that is what America is becoming). That will require a lot more bloodshed, violence, and a massive uprising.
We are watching in real time what the rats in DC think about that behavior with the 1/6 trial BS. They dont like it and will do more to put it down than they are currently doing with the virus.

If the virus were really their top priority. International travel would cease, for 1 year. Nobody in or out.
Borders would be closed up and any border crosser's would be catapulted back to the side of the border they came from.

Without those things being done the message is loud and clear...

I hate the politics of all this.

Here's where I'm at. Politics be damned. I don't think anyone should be forced to get vaccinated but I also think (for us- a personal decision) the benefits outweigh the risks, even if it's not 100% effective.

My teenage son is immune-compromised. Not only could illness be very serious for him, but even a mild illness could cause a flare-up of his problems. After considerable thought and research we got the whole family vaccinated.

I'm very, very glad we did. He went to camp a couple weeks ago, and a few days after coming home, we started hearing about people getting sick. Now a number of kids and adults who were there have been diagnosed with Covid. My son is fine, not even a sniffle.

I hate the politics of all this.

Here's where I'm at. Politics be damned. I don't think anyone should be forced to get vaccinated but I also think (for us- a personal decision) the benefits outweigh the risks, even if it's not 100% effective.

My teenage son is immune-compromised. Not only could illness be very serious for him, but even a mild illness could cause a flare-up of his problems. After considerable thought and research we got the whole family vaccinated.

I'm very, very glad we did. He went to camp a couple weeks ago, and a few days after coming home, we started hearing about people getting sick. Now a number of kids and adults who were there have been diagnosed with Covid. My son is fine, not even a sniffle.
I wish it was left as a personal decision but unfortunately many in government jobs and some in the private sector are being threatened to get the jab or lose your livelihood.

Thought I had a mild case of the China Flu last summer.
May have caught it from my medical worker daughter.

VA called and convinced me to come down and get the shot.
Got the shot 03/06/2021 at VA clinic.
Short time later I had a heart attack.

Could very well be do to prior immunity over reacting to the shot and launching a clot into my heart. Subsequent tests showed my heart muscle is warm with no obstructions.
No obvious reason for any sort of heart malfunction.

Just my $.02...

Last Edited:
Thought I had a mild case of the China Flu last summer.
May have caught it from my medical worker daughter.

VA called and convinced me to come down and get the shot.
Got the shot 03/06/2021 at VA clinic.
Short time later I had a heart attack.

Could very well be do to prior immunity over reacting to the shot and launching a clot into my heart. Subsequent tests showed my heart muscle is completely warm with no obstructions.
No obvious reason for any sort of heart malfunction.

Just my $.02...
A lot of viewing and reading that says folks are having heart problems from the shot.

Last Edited:
It wasnt just the firearms question that cost him the elections. It was his support for abortion that caused a very large part of the evangelicals and pro-life voters to not vote for him.
Ah yes.

I don't think anyone really "Supports" abortion though. Yea, GO ABORTION! NOT. People support a woman's choice. And I always want to ask the rabid anti choice folks how many adopted children they have. I'm saying if someone is all about pushing/lobbying to have abortion made illegal they'll certainly want to be taking the high road and adopting babies and giving them good loving homes so they don't end up with parents that don't want children.

Whatever though. Those that didn't vote for Buhler, have kate brown. They must be proud.
I get bent because the jab has killed 20,000 in the EU and 10,000 here, to me that is a crime against humanity.
I'd like to see some credible sources of these deaths?

There's this...

And this

And this...

And unfortunately ,Tucker Carlson is starting to sound like the nuts and bolt on CNN and MSNBC et al. Shame on him...

Get caught spreading untruths and anything you say needs to be closely scrutinized.

Ah yes.

I don't think anyone really "Supports" abortion though. Yea, GO ABORTION! NOT. People support a woman's choice. And I always want to ask the rabid anti choice folks how many adopted children they have. I'm saying if someone is all about pushing/lobbying to have abortion made illegal they'll certainly want to be taking the high road and adopting babies and giving them good loving homes so they don't end up with parents that don't want children.

Whatever though. Those that didn't vote for Buhler, have kate brown. They must be proud.

I'd like to see some credible sources of these deaths?

There's this...

And this

And this...

And unfortunately ,Tucker Carlson is starting to sound like the nuts and bolt on CNN and MSNBC et al. Shame on him...

Get caught spreading untruths and anything you say needs to be closely scrutinized.
I don't know who is credible in your eyes but to me there is enough info out there to question what's true. If mine is true did you just get caught spreading untruths or is it just not a credible source. It's why i dont argue, folks believe what they want to.

Time for me to move on. o_O

I don't know who is credible in your eyes but to me there is enough info out there to question what's true. If mine is true did you just get caught spreading untruths or is it just not a credible source. It's why i dont argue, folks believe what they want to.

Time for me to move on. o_O
Yes I agree. I'm not spreading untruths as I'm providing links. I'm not coming on and making statements without showing where that info comes from. You did. Thanks for providing a source for such info.

thats alright to be sick of it. im not discrediting how you feel or your opinions. my opinion is the government is overreaching by "do as we say or else"
I am. He's right in line with the overreaches and seems to actively want suffering and death to befall those who don't share his opinion. All I want is to be free to make my own choices without a proverbial, maybe literal gun to my head

I am. He's right in line with the overreaches and seems to actively want suffering and death to befall those who don't share his opinion. All I want is to be free to make my own choices without a proverbial, maybe literal gun to my head
i hear you. everyone can have whatever opinion they want. thats just the way it is. im not for forcing my opinions upon people

to add to that. i agree. i want to make my own decisions

Yes I agree. I'm not spreading untruths as I'm providing links. I'm not coming on and making statements without showing where that info comes from. You did. Thanks for providing a source for such info.
It's all good here. It's a learned response on the net to call people liars and demand a site to prove you are not a liar. Its more of hey I didn't see that in a face to face conversation but on the net you are guilty until proven innocent. It's hardly worth talking to folks who don't keep up with events and I won't put you in a spot again where you have to demand a site.

You are a decent fellow in all your post so don't think I am saying otherwise. I like you but probably won't post in your direction again because I want to stay civil to all members and I might slip up when challenged on what I say as if I am a liar. My record dealing with others here shows I am good to my word.

Have a great day friend and a nice life.

LWH

CDC director uses activist terminology referring to "pregnant people".

When they can't figure out whether men or women get pregnant, their science credibility takes a bit of a hit.

That is EXACTLY what he is advocating for! There is no seems to be. I am done giving these tyrant's and the fools that support them the benefit of the doubt anymore, and civility? Nope, not gonna happen. These maskers and jabbers are quite happy punishing people who don't agree with their insanity! Lives ruined, businesses destroyed, suicide rates for minors increased 1,000% between July of 2020-2021 why? Maybe because they have been forced to cover their face, had their social life ripped away and told not to have any contact with friends because they might die? Go eff yourself if you support any part of that! I have friends whose businesses were forced to close by the tyrant in Salem and when they didn't OSHA showed up and fined them tens of thousands of dollars. That is unconscionable, but yet people are applauding it and asking for more! It's disgusting to watch and yet people come on here and post about how folks who actually appreciate freedom and are willing to sacrifice something for it need to be forced to comply!
As for the "science" of wearing your stupid little mask? I would loooooove to post links for YouTube vids, twitter threads and even articles that completely blow apart the argument for covering your face and proving exactly how idiotic it is, but since we don't live in a free country anymore and these tech tyrant's censor anything they seem wrong, alas I can't because science and truth don't matter anymore and it's just about pushing a fear agenda!

Which is exactly why the vaccinated need not worry about what others choose to do or choose not to do.

Status

Upcoming Events

Rifle Mechanics
Sweet Home, OR
Handgun Self Defense Fundamentals
Sweet Home, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads